Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Blown 472
    You better do little more reasearch there brainiac.Yes Brazil has been one of the countries to try using ethenal.But at this point it's still 50/50 ethanol usage and gasoline.Not mixing it mind you.Now they are using sugar caine to make their ethanol.But they are finding that they cannot regrow cain fast enough to make up for what they use.You have to take into account that it takes twice as much ethanol to produce the same amount as energy as gasoline.In otherwords it takes 2 gal of ethanol to go the same distance as a gallon of gasoline.Mathmaticians have calculated that we would need a corn crop the size of Texas and turn it over 3 times a year to produce enough ethanol to meet the american need for fuel.A pretty hard feat to be done and next to impossible considering you can't grow corn year round.But go ahead and continue to grace us with your brilliance Blown.
    Perhaps I could make a big ****ing runon paragraph and not say anything.maybe you should keep sucking on the big oil tip and not try anything different cuz that might make you have to think.how am I doing? should I do one step better and loose thespacingbetweenthewords?
    OH yeah, god forbid we put our farmers back to work supporting our economy, you just keep supporting some other countries economy, that is very patrotic of you, USA first??

QuickJet
    Perhaps I could make a big ****ing runon paragraph and not say anything.maybe you should keep sucking on the big oil tip and not try anything different cuz that might make you have to think.how am I doing? should I do one step better and loose thespacingbetweenthewords?
    OH yeah, god forbid we put our farmers back to work supporting our economy, you just keep supporting some other countries economy, that is very patrotic of you, USA first??
    Not condeming your post, but how do you expect America to switch. And just to be clear, I'd much rather put our "oil money" somewhere rather than in the pockets of those who want to kill us. I am also for alternative fuels (as long as you can run 13.5 to 1 motors with it)

Old Texan
    Here's your lesson on how to better get along with the class Blown. Why not mention that ethanol is not intended to completely replace fossil fuels but is too supplement. If we could use ethanol at just 25% we've made great progress.
    Jumping off into a rant doesn't get your heard.

SmokinLowriderSS
    The pathetically stupid crap of someone with nothing valuable to say, ie, more of the usual from blown.
    Ummm blown, one thing buddy-boy, 10 million new farmers isn't worth a damn without TILLABLE DIRT FIELDS TO GROW THE CROP IN.
    So, blown, how much tillable acreage in the US is currently just sitting arround, unused?
    How much of it is tied up (or will be) in environmentalists protecting some bird, mouse, or grubworm? You must subtract that ammount.
    Is it enough to produce enough corn (tripple-cropped) to make that much ethanol?

AzMandella
    Don't you just love run-on paragraphs.I never said we didn't need alternative fuel sources.You just tried to compare Brazil to the U.S. by making it look like they had converted to methanol and everything was peachy and why we have not done so.Personaly I think the solution lies with the use of hydrogen and nuclear.But the scared little left wing won't back it.Oh no the so and so fish won't be able go up that river anymore.
    Do you have any ideas yourself?Or are you just going to cut and paste somthing from your leftwing commie pinko fag forum.You do a real good job of shooting everyone elses ideas without offering any of your own in rebuttle.conspiracy theory and inuendo is all you have.
    I'd love to keep jobs in america.But the high price of doing buisness due to unions is on of the major reasons jobs keep going to mexico and elswhere.
    I look foreward to your inteligent response,but am afraid that's not posible.

Blown 472
    Not condeming your post, but how do you expect America to switch. And just to be clear, I'd much rather put our "oil money" somewhere rather than in the pockets of those who want to kill us. I am also for alternative fuels (as long as you can run 13.5 to 1 motors with it)
    105 octane for 1.94 a gallon, more oxygen then gas.

Blown 472
    Don't you just love run-on paragraphs.I never said we didn't need alternative fuel sources.You just tried to compare Brazil to the U.S. by making it look like they had converted to methanol and everything was peachy and why we have not done so.Personaly I think the solution lies with the use of hydrogen and nuclear.But the scared little left wing won't back it.Oh no the so and so fish won't be able go up that river anymore.
    Do you have any ideas yourself?Or are you just going to cut and paste somthing from your leftwing commie pinko fag forum.You do a real good job of shooting everyone elses ideas without offering any of your own in rebuttle.conspiracy theory and inuendo is all you have.
    I'd love to keep jobs in america.But the high price of doing buisness due to unions is on of the major reasons jobs keep going to mexico and elswhere.
    I look foreward to your inteligent response,but am afraid that's not posible.
    Sorry not going to happen, dont think I have it in me.

'75 Miller
    No room with all that treason in you.

Blown 472
    No room with all that treason in you.
    Splain to me just how this treason flows from me?

AzMandella
    What? To think logically on your own.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast