Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Blown 472
    What? To think logically on your own.
    Nope, cant hurts too much.

'75 Miller
    Splain to me just how this treason flows from me?
    How it flows? Heavy and continuous. It's in your words, comrade. In your utter contempt for our military and their mission(s). It definitely flows through the repugnant "authors" you quote and rely on to reinforce your pathetically warped opinion of YOUR OWN COUNTRY. I'm not saying we've never been wrong, but it sure seems that to you we've never been right.

Blown 472
    How it flows? Heavy and continuous. It's in your words, comrade. In your utter contempt for our military and their mission(s). It definitely flows through the repugnant "authors" you quote and rely on to reinforce your pathetically warped opinion of YOUR OWN COUNTRY. I'm not saying we've never been wrong, but it sure seems that to you we've never been right.
    If you would have taken the time to read and not just jump to conclusions you would have seen that I have never said anything about the military, those guys are doing their jobs and have nothing but respect for them. The dipshits that sent them there are another story so please read up a bit before running your pie hole.
    And yes I can say stuff about MY country, if I dont like the way it is going I have the right to talk all the shit I want, unlike you who just wants to fit in and be one of the herd I speak my mind. Dont you have some trendy stuff to go buy so you fit in with your peers?

'75 Miller
    If you would have taken the time to read and not just jump to conclusions you would have seen that I have never said anything about the military, those guys are doing their jobs and have nothing but respect for them. The dipshits that sent them there are another story so please read up a bit before running your pie hole.
    And yes I can say stuff about MY country, if I dont like the way it is going I have the right to talk all the shit I want, unlike you who just wants to fit in and be one of the herd I speak my mind. Dont you have some trendy stuff to go buy so you fit in with your peers?
    Onward Christian soldier. That's your idea of respect, huh? That and claiming that they're over there killing thousands of Iraqis. Are you implying that they're killing innocents? I sure think so.
    Of course you can talk shit. But there's a difference between talking shit & hoping for failure. Say what you will, but yiu want us to fail in Iraq. That's treason.

Blown 472
    Onward Christian soldier. That's your idea of respect, huh? That and claiming that they're over there killing thousands of Iraqis. Are you implying that they're killing innocents? I sure think so.
    Of course you can talk shit. But there's a difference between talking shit & hoping for failure. Say what you will, but yiu want us to fail in Iraq. That's treason.
    Really now? why are we still in iraq since you are soooo smart?
    Where do you get your news and info from?

'75 Miller
    Really now? why are we still in iraq since you are soooo smart?
    Where do you get your news and info from?
    We're still there because our mission isn't finished. And thank God we have a REAL leader who has the stones to ignore the defeatist scum here at home and remain firm in our goals...to leave Iraq only when she can govern and defend herself. Whether you were for or against the war in Iraq the fact still remains that leaving before the above mentioned goals are met would be a huge defeat for America.
    I don't want that. Do you Blown?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345