Thread: Tunnel Tabs

scb
    I need some help understanding tunnel tabs. I know I can achive stern lift by running them flat or bowing them down, but if I wrap them up into a rocker will they provide bow lift?
    Also, have any of you guys ran the Maximus on a 22' mod tunnel outboard set up? How does it carry the boat compaired to the Bravo 1?

stoker2001
    Every boat and motor combo will be different,hence you just have to test and tune.I was tempted to try Maximus on our 22' Mod VP Stoker,but they are pricey and i know that the yet to be released Pro ET four will be the ultimate all around wheel.I have heard of twins going to the five blades and increasing fuel efficincy substantially.I would ask over at www.screamandfly.com or www.byuboyz.com good luck

You Te
    Stoker 2001 12"

Towndrunk
    Any damn boat that needs tunnel tabs is set up wrong or a piece of chit!! :yuk:

stoker2001
    Any damn boat that needs tunnel tabs is set up wrong or a piece of chit!! :yuk:OH,here we go :argue: where was your sorry ass when Stacie and i was kicking big block booty in your hood at the World Finals.Oh,you also missed the Tinker Toy Hydro whacker run some sevens :crossx:

Towndrunk
    OH,here we go :argue: where was your sorry ass when Stacie and i was kicking big block booty in your hood at the World Finals.Oh,you also missed the Tinker Toy Hydro whacker run some sevens :crossx:
    Hey Kevin, I was duck hunting. Congrats on your finish. I sold my hydro but kept my motor. I have a 94 Riot to put it on. Probably not as fast as I'm used to but should be respectable. I'm in the process of painting(well sanding) it all now. It was let go pretty good so anything I do will be an improvement. You take care and maybe we'll meet up this summer.
    Ron

stoker2001
    here is a shot of tinker toy i took and the other is the final round outta 26 boats, between me and Bryants 501 Curtis drag hydro.He caught a sweet .01 reaction time to my .08 and edged me out at finsh by about one foot.The $800.00 in prize and contingencies eased the 14 hour tow home http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...enix06_011.jpg http://lh5.google.com/image/snarkula...052WI_0042.jpg

gearcase
    great run kevin, a picture is worth a 1000 words. cool photo