Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rhino lovers. SEMA, I mean REMA. Rhino Equipment Manufacturing Asso. Pix

Kilrtoy
    Hell I'll let her drive. Bring a rail on a trail like this and see how far you get. :crossx:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=19480&stc=1
    Its called i will make a slight left turn on the way down and HIT THE GAS PAST YOUR ASS :boxed:

lawbreaker2
    I don't see what the diff. is between a tricked out rhino and a tricked out sand car.

havaduner
    I don't see what the diff. is between a tricked out rhino and a tricked out sand car.
    About 40 mph, 10-15 inches of wheel travel, and 500 hp!

OutCole'd
    About 40 mph, 10-15 inches of wheel travel, and 500 hp!
    And 100K

ZBODaytona
    i would think about 20,000 + grand too..but what do i know, i'm a fl boy and we have rhino verus mud trucks....

Magic34
    FOR THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY
    IM BUYING A SANDRAIL THAT WILL KICK THE CRAP OUT OF THAT SEADOO PIECE OF SHIT :yuk:
    It isn't about the money for people that build them like this. I am in my Rhino every single day of the week. Well, when I am in town. You can't take the rail on a drive around the neighborhood with the kids every day like you can with the Rhino.
    You cant, at least I cant, take a rail to the cabin and ride all around the woods on trails and I cant take it into town to the local restrauant.
    With a Rhino, I can still do all of that.
    A $30k Rhino, you have one of the best and it is impressive. A $30k rail, you have a base model that is just about running.
    You cant compare a rail to a Rhino. In your post where you were so against the Rhino that was shown with your caps and " :yuk: " post, circumstances are different for each person. This guy happens to own a business where he is successful manufacturing/marketing products to a hot inductry right now. Because you would rather have a rail is great for you. It has nothing to do with why I or anyone else has a Rhino and we spend $$ on it.
    Good luck with your rail, and I cant wait to see it.

Magic34
    Put both in the garage, and see which one gets used more.

SJP
    Put both in the garage, and see which one gets used more.
    -- I second that. My rail has been taking up space, but you can never have enough toys...

That Guy
    what golf course is that ???? did you ever find your ball ???
    Spit water on my computer...LMAO..... :crossx:

Ivan Dan
    Spit water on my computer...LMAO..... :crossx:
    Me too....literally laughed out loud.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast