Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So is their anything to the Real estate guru's???

bigq
    I see them all night on the odd channels. I even read part of nothing down till someone told me you can't do that in California. I know some guys on here make some good money doing whatever it is they do in real estate, so what's the seceret and how much will it cost me to find it? :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    so what's the seceret and how much will it cost me to find it? :rollside:
    YOUR SOUL :220v:

HM
    I see them all night on the odd channels. I even read part of nothing down till someone told me you can't do that in California. I know some guys on here make some good money doing whatever it is they do in real estate, so what's the seceret and how much will it cost me to find it? :rollside:
    Who told you that you can't do nothing down in CA?

bigq
    Just some friends, it was a years ago. The shows make it sound good when they parade all the people with the checks they made in 30 days, 90 days or whatever. They can't just be buying and selling or renting...or maybe they are.

TOBTEK
    I was thinking the same thing ????? NO money down=No problem.

bigq
    I was thinking the same thing ????? NO money down=No problem.
    So as long as you can afford the payment?
    Can they just be selling paper in some way, a middle man?

TOBTEK
    So as long as you can afford the payment?
    Can they just be selling paper in some way, a middle man?
    do your homework in the neighborhoods you would like to live in. there are some great deals to be had right now. Do you have a connection with a good RE agent?

bigq
    do your homework in the neighborhoods you would like to live in. there are some great deals to be had right now. Do you have a connection with a good RE agent?
    Na I am woundering from purely an investment standpoint.
    One of my friends fathers when I was growing up had quite a few homes, a part time agent also, I think just so he could cut cost. Anyway, basically what he did was go around to his rentals and fix them up and such, and purchase more. He made great money, but I never understood how you could keep buying homes and not sell them, what about all the debt and income ratio crap.

reDECKulous
    no money down all day long in ca... right now the sellers will pay your closing costs and give cash back

Cole
    Don't pay attention to those late night, get rich dealios....there are a lot of better ways to buy properties!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast