Thread: Mini Daycruiser for sale

TX Daytona
    I have decided to sell this really nice 1984 Daytona ( Made by Sundown Boats in California, no longer in business ) 19 Ft. Mini Daycruiser. It is a V-Drive. White with Orange and Yellow graghics, Casale V-Drive ( think it's called a C500 v-drive polished) It once had a Chrysler 440 with Art Carr Torque Flite. I do not have the engine. I have the exhaust, motor mounts, Trans, pretty much everything but the motor and the trans shifter. It is on a tandem axle trailer. I don't know how to post pics but if you email me I'll email pics back to you. I'll post a price as soon as I figure out what it's worth. Or make me an honest fair offer and you just might be an owner. jw@jwbowman.com

beaverfab
    Jerry e mail me some pictures of the daytona. I have a friend looking what are you wanting for it. We will de at the boat drags in Fort Worth this weekend if you can make it look me up hoogan BGF 251 wine red trailer. smile_sp smile_sp

lakesmodified
    TX Daytona:
    I have decided to sell this really nice 1984 Daytona ( Made by Sundown Boats in California, no longer in business ) 19 Ft. Mini Daycruiser. It is a V-Drive. White with Orange and Yellow graghics, Casale V-Drive ( think it's called a C500 v-drive polished) It once had a Chrysler 440 with Art Carr Torque Flite. I do not have the engine. I have the exhaust, motor mounts, Trans, pretty much everything but the motor and the trans shifter. It is on a tandem axle trailer. I don't know how to post pics but if you email me I'll email pics back to you. I'll post a price as soon as I figure out what it's worth. Or make me an honest fair offer and you just might be an owner. jw@jwbowman.com JW, I sent you an email requesting additional info and pictures regarding your Daytona, but no replies.. Ivan

DansBlown73Nordic
    E-mail me the pictures and I will post them.... wink