Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: IHBA World Finals

TAF
    Ill be there breaking in my new motorhome and running the TE class. Come by the pits and say whats up.
    Chris.
    Watch out for Lucky, you don't want him breaking in yer motorhome first.

AZKC
    Be watching Saturday

Johnwithjm
    I will be there with the new 516 boat racing in the TE class. Heading to the dyno on Monday and if all goes well motor in the boat by the weekend.

460 jus getn it
    Watch out for Lucky, you don't want him breaking in yer motorhome first.
    Chris isnt his type. Lucky is more into the shorter ones, you know LIKE YOU.

What is everyone gonna think when they see 460 and Spitter hanging out with the Grand Wizard? Do they not know that Rob leads the Phoenix chapter of the Arian brothahood?

460 jus getn it
    What is everyone gonna think when they see 460 and Spitter hanging out with the Grand Wizard? Do they not know that Rob leads the Phoenix chapter of the Arian brothahood?
    WHITE POWER WHITE POWER, just making sure i still got it.......................
    Cracking up over that SPITTER name...

TAF
    I don't know who or what cracks me up more, My jet boat brothas, da guru or myself . They'd really get a laugh if they heard what my last name is. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

TAF
    I will be there with the new 516 boat racing in the TE class. Heading to the dyno on Monday and if all goes well motor in the boat by the weekend.
    I always knew there were 18-32 TE running at the finals but it seems there's double that saying they'll be there this yr.
    Anyone making a list?

460 jus getn it
    I don't know who or what cracks me up more, My jet boat brothas, da guru or myself . They'd really get a laugh if they heard what my last name is. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Lemme guess, JEFFS..................Wait, thats haters last name. My bad, HAS TO BE SMITH. Wait, thats haters second last name. Awwww hell, i give up.

OverKill
    TAF we are gonna be neighbors soon. My wife and I will be in our new build in a few weeks. We are off IronWood at Pecan Creek, ketch up with you soon.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast