Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: IHBA World Finals

Scoobinator
    I'll be there being a spectator for the jet boaters

Well, i'll be ther trying my hand at this thing they call dragboat racing!...well, i know im nervous as a ***** in church right now and i figure it's not gonna get easier in the next week and a half but wish me luck anyway! lol
    just to let you guys on the rope know,...when i fuk up, try not to laugh too hard, (stay focus'd) would not want to screw anyone else's pass' up! lmfao :rollside:
    Damn!...im nervous typing this post out! lol
    Todd "watch me twitch" Griggs

Which boat are you racing Todd?
    Your going to have a blast out there, glad to hear your going to give it a shot.
    CS

AzMandella
    Hey 396 and 460 JGI.what days are you going to be there?I'm planing on going Sun.How much are pit passes?Would be cool to hook up with you guy's again.

67weimann
    Hey 396 and 460 JGI.what days are you going to be there?I'm planing on going Sun.How much are pit passes?Would be cool to hook up with you guy's again.
    I'll be there Sun...Tickets are $36 and INCLUDE the pit pass...go check out Firebird Raceway's website...hope to see you there Marvin...

Well, i'll be ther trying my hand at this thing they call dragboat racing!...well, i know im nervous as a ***** in church right now and i figure it's not gonna get easier in the next week and a half but wish me luck anyway! lol
    just to let you guys on the rope know,...when i fuk up, try not to laugh too hard, (stay focus'd) would not want to screw anyone else's pass' up! lmfao :rollside:
    Damn!...im nervous typing this post out! lol
    Todd "watch me twitch" Griggs
    Todd,
    Make sure you are courteous to the other drivers on the rope. Just before they are about to lift the rope to go, shake the rope as to get the water off so it doesn't distract the other drivers. They will appreciate it.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ill be there Fri,Sat and Sunday I think 460 will be there Sat and Sunday. The tickets are exspensive so I just buy from the guys that sell them on the side of the road (scalpers) You dont have to buy pit passes. They dont check them. I made that mistake 5 years ago. After I realized that they dont check them, I dont buy them. We can definaletly meet up. U cant miss me Im one of the few minoritys there There are a few brothas that run some fast eggbeaters that come from vegas every year.

Which boat are you racing Todd?
    Your going to have a blast out there, glad to hear your going to give it a shot.
    CS
    Chris, i am taking the Rogers, the stealth is in no way close to running, hell i only just finished glassing the cap but its ready for gel though.
    Tony, make sure to **** with my head alot from now until next week!...sleep is overated anyway! lol
    shake the rope!....i got it!:yuk: lol

i am taking the Rogers
    Right on Todd. Let me know if there is anything I can help out with

Thanks, i was gonna call you up this week anyway!
    When are you leaving, i am leaving wed. morning sometime!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast