Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 89 Wayne Mettler Canyon For sale!

mi pingue
    -If you have the balls I have the boat for you. Has been sitting in a garage for the last 6 years. 89-91 APBA unblown Alky points champ. Semi light with all anodized CNC"d hardware comes with Lenco air shift tranny and air shifted Casale.Adjustable motor mounts. This boat is ready for the lake or river.Installed 2 side tanks. trailer is included, if you want the motor I will include it also. PSI billet rotor supercharged BBC. I dont know MPH of the boat with this motor cause I dont have the balls to drive it that fast. Ran 138 @ 7.86 w/ old aspirated motor, it's faster now!. I'll take best offer or trade for larger boat. I'm tired of the guilt trip I get from my wife and kid's when I head to the lake without them. I dont want to let it go but I have to.If you want pic's I'll e-mail them, there are a couple under Billy B's party pic post on this site. Most of the people who attended the party know what it is. So guys help me out. Thanks, Matt 623-580-8321

wsuwrhr
    You are kidding right? You are selling that
    bad-ass PSI blown boat? Geez get a new wife and family.....you can start by adopting me..
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    I can trade you straight across for a family jet boat.

superdave013
    For those who have not seen this boat. Let me tell you that the hardware and rigging are stunning.
    I guess the only thing wrong is I don't have the space to put it. I do have the injector hat to replace those carbs though! lol
    I'm kinda shocked you're selling the engine with it myself. That would be just right in a B boat.

mi pingue
    I will seperate the boat and motor. The blower set up alone costs more than the hull! this sucks! I will look at all offers! I'm gonna lose my ass but who does'nt building a boat! Thanks, for the nice compliments on the ride, now get me a family boat or some cash and I'll really be happy! I'll build another one down the road, probably will be too old to have the balls to even start it!

superdave013
    God Damn, it's so tempting to off my schiada to make space for that!

wsuwrhr
    No shit Dave. I would love to put a foot to that boat.
    Brian

mi pingue
    Lots of room in the Schiada, I like that!

superdave013
    mi pingue:
    Lots of room in the Schiada, I like that! WTF, are you trying to get me in divorce court?? lol
    If it was just me I'ed work out some kinda trade.

wsuwrhr
    AWWW come on Dave. Are you saying your WIFE is more attached to your Schiada than you are? Or are you just using that for a front because you know your plate you just bought won't match?
    Mi pingues boat is already rigged. think of all the money you will save not getting those cav plates.
    Brian

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast