Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey JORDYTURD

Kilrtoy
    Bring your 115MPH TURD to havasu and lets get it on.
    I ain't scareeeeeed and I wont back off the throttles(LIKE DAN) when I walk away from you either.
    SHUT UP or walk away and be quite.
    I'll be in town
    11/18
    11/25 wife's B-DAy i'll let her drive and hand you your ass
    12/02 INFRONT OF EVERYONE
    or you call it
    MAN UP OR SHUT UP

Jordy
    Sorry, I'm busy those weekends, in Mexico and then again in Newport. Why should I waste my time beating up on your overpriced lake boat that you already admitted was faster???? :notam:

Jordy
    Let's see, I found this PM about a week after I bought the boat...
    What did you pay for it...
    Who asks what someone else paid for a boat unless they think they might have been ripped off??? :idea:

Kilrtoy
    Sorry, I'm busy those weekends, in Mexico and then again in Newport. Why should I waste my time beating up on your overpriced lake boat that you already admitted was faster???? :notam:
    YOU CALL THE WEEKEND AND I WILL BE THERE
    HELL
    I will even drive from cali for the day, waste your ass and collect 1K or what ever you can afford and drive back to LA, in the same day and back to work. MID WEEK IF YOU CHOOSE
    TRIPLE OR NOTHING
    you have 3 days on this bet after that I OWN YOU

Jordy
    after that I OWN YOU
    You own shit. At least I didnt' have to sell my house to buy my boat, or my 'vette, or my truck... :notam:
    I was looking forward to seeing you this weekend, Scuba said you were gonna be up there.... as far as the thread, I already know your boat is faster, but this place is dead and needed some action....
    You're a waste of my time on any level. You've got a 26' lake boat. If you chose to put on that thru-transom exhaust, it's up to you. Other than that, you might spend the extra money on the next one and have both sides painted the same like Tobtek's.

Jordy
    Oh, and nice title to the thread Kilr'soldeverythingIowntobuyaDCBturd... :notam:

Kilrtoy
    You own shit. At least I didnt' have to sell my house to buy my boat, or my 'vette, or my truck... :notam:
    You're a waste of my time on any level. You've got a 26' lake boat. If you chose to put on that thru-transom exhaust, it's up to you. Other than that, you might spend the extra money on the next one and have both sides painted the same like Tobtek's.
    Sounds like a SCARED BITCH TO ME
    YOU IN IT TO WIN IT
    or do you want to bow out now.
    STEP UP OR SIT THE F*** DOWN
    your talk is cheap, your boat cant back it up....

Kilrtoy
    Oh, and nice title to the thread Kilr'soldeverythingIowntobuyaDCBturd... :notam:
    That is old news, LIKE
    2 YEARS AGO
    YOU ARE GETTING SLLEEPYYYYYYYYYYYY...NO
    GETTING DESPERATE
    you in or out

Jordy
    Sounds like a SCARED BITCH TO ME
    YOU IN IT TO WIN IT
    or do you want to bow out now.
    STEP UP OR SIT THE F*** DOWN
    your talk is cheap, your boat cant back it up....
    Allow me to repeat myself, you're a waste of my time Mygurl.
    I already know your boat is faster, but this place is dead and needed some action....
    :notam: :notam: :notam:

Jordy
    That is old news, LIKE
    2 YEARS AGO
    YOU ARE GETTING SLLEEPYYYYYYYYYYYY...NO
    GETTING DESPERATE
    you in or out
    Old news doesn't make it less true Kindygarden Copper.
    What am I desperate for??? To prove that you paid too much for your boat and that's why you were worried what I paid for mine or because of this:
    I already know your boat is faster, but this place is dead and needed some action....
    Wasting my time. Come up with something new. You're boring me to tears with your channel sitter...

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast