KICK YOUR AZZ
    If I wanted to play in the ocean , I would have bought a 28 SKATER
    which would
    KICK YOUR AZZ,
    Mr poor man SKATER
    man up
    YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT

Kilrtoy
    Old news doesn't make it less true Kindygarden Copper.
    What am I desperate for??? To prove that you paid too much for your boat and that's why you were worried what I paid for mine or because of this:
    Wasting my time. Come up with something new. You're boring me to tears with your channel sitter...
    SHUT ME UP AND SHOW UP
    YOU CALL IT

Jordy
    Mr poor man SKATER
    man up
    YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT
    OK Mr. Over Priced Eliminator who sold everything you owned to buy it and obviously have something to prove because of it. You're obviously feeling froggy because you beat up on Dan who's had his boat for a week or so on smooth water. Was that worth the extra $30K+ for your zip ties???
    You really need to come up with some new shit Mygurl... boring me to tears... Dave's Channel Boats....

Jordy
    p.s. If you weren't trying to justify your loud mouthed over priced existance you wouldn't be calling names or handling this in public. I guess it's that DCLB RACING in you. Did you have to pay that extra $180 for a DCLB Racing sticker too. :notam:
    Boring.

Kilrtoy
    OK Mr. Over Priced Eliminator who sold everything you owned to buy it and obviously have something to prove because of it. You're obviously feeling froggy because you beat up on Dan who's had his boat for a week or so on smooth water. Was that worth the extra $30K+ for your zip ties???
    You really need to come up with some new shit Mygurl... boring me to tears... Dave's Channel Boats....
    Listen TOOTS
    Bring that CHEAP ASS RING YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL SINCE YOU GOT REJECTED BY THAT BITCH, ARE YOU SURE IT REALLY IS A DIAMOND, AND THAT TURD, DOLPHIN,POOR MANS SKATER, THAT IM GONNA WHIPS IT ASS AND LETS SEE DEC AT THE PARADE OF LIGHTS
    INFRONT OF EVERYONE
    CUZ IM IN IT TO WIN IT
    AND WHEN IM DONE I WIL OWN YOU THAT TURD AND YOUR ASS ALONG WITH THAT RING

Kilrtoy
    p.s. If you weren't trying to justify your loud mouthed over priced existance you wouldn't be calling names or handling this in public. I guess it's that DCLB RACING in you. Did you have to pay that extra $180 for a DCLB Racing sticker too. :notam:
    Boring.
    YOUR THE ONE GETTING PERSONAL, AND I WIL FINISH IT AND FIRST

Jordy
    Listen TOOTS
    Bring that CHEAP ASS RING YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL SINCE YOU GOT REJECTED BY THAT BITCH, ARE YOU SURE IT REALLY IS A DIAMOND, AND THAT TURD, DOLPHIN,POOR MANS SKATER, THAT IM GONNA WHIPS IT ASS AND LETS SEE DEC AT THE PARADE OF LIGHTS
    You're such a jackass. Why do you feel that you have something to prove??? I don't know what bitch you're talking about, nor what ring. Now why don't you go take some more pics of your wife and post them up so people will like you. Perhaps you can get some pics of the mismatched DCLB in it and go from there. Maybe you can get a few more thousand posts out of it. :notam:

Kilrtoy
    COME ON, YOU ARE DIGGING NOW
    come backs are getting slow
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...EAMQUACKA1.jpg

Jordy
    COME ON, YOU ARE DIGGING NOW
    come backs are getting slow
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...EAMQUACKA1.jpg
    Me??? You're at least 2 years deep and swinging off Spammit Karl's lame ass nuts on this one??? :notam:
    I already know your boat is faster, but this place is dead and needed some action....

Kilrtoy
    You're such a jackass. Why do you feel that you have something to prove??? I don't know what bitch you're talking about, nor what ring. Now why don't you go take some more pics of your wife and post them up so people will like you. Perhaps you can get some pics of the mismatched DCLB in it and go from there. Maybe you can get a few more thousand posts out of it. :notam:
    ouch, YOU STARTED AND NOW YOU CRY WOLF.
    call the date girlie man
    and lets GET IT ON.....
    DONT START, I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY LEARNED
    yOU WANT PICS OF THE WIFE TO GET YOU OFF okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast