Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey JORDYTURD

Kilrtoy
    Me??? You're at least 2 years deep and swinging off Spammit Karl's lame ass nuts on this one??? :notam:
    SORRY SPAM IT IS ONLY AT BEST 6 MONTHS OLD, DAMN I GOT YOU ON THE ROPES

Jordy
    ouch, YOU STARTED AND NOW YOU CRY WOLF.
    Are you really that dumb??? Why don't you look at the title of your name calling thread and figure out who started it. Perhaps hanging up your crossing guard sign and attending some classes might help you out.
    Oh, and calling my ex- a bitch just shows how much you have to prove. Not worth my time... Perhaps, next you could post her record Karltoy...
    Sorry you got ripped off on your boat. You'll get over it.
    You get to be more and more of a dickhead as time goes on here, which really sucks because you used to be a cool guy in person. Now you can just eat a dick.

Kilrtoy
    here is your picture YOU REQUESTED
    SPECTURDTURTDTURD
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1F-Jordy-1.jpg

Jordy
    Way to go Karltoy. :notam:

Kilrtoy
    Are you really that dumb??? Why don't you look at the title of your name calling thread and figure out who started it. Perhaps hanging up your crossing guard sign and attending some classes might help you out.
    Oh, and calling my ex- a bitch just shows how much you have to prove. Not worth my time... Perhaps, next you could post her record Karltoy...
    Sorry you got ripped off on your boat. You'll get over it.
    You get to be more and more of a dickhead as time goes on here, which really sucks because you used to be a cool guy in person. Now you can just eat a dick.
    Im not a little dumb bitch
    I dont fall for the ROPE-A DOPE-TURN-IT-AROUND
    COME ON
    hit like a man or atleast like a little boy

Kilrtoy
    Oh, and nice title to the thread Kilr'soldeverythingIowntobuyaDCBturd... :notam:
    And still owns MORE THAN YOU

Kilrtoy
    Way to go Karltoy. :notam:
    your like Tyson in the 10th
    FADING FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Kilrtoy
    That is the differance between the QUICK and the DEAD 6 mintues and nothing
    Goodnight sweetheart
    Sweet dreams, I'll protect you

boatsnblondes
    I'm sorry, one would tend to think that with a woman like THIS wandering around his house, he'd be doing something other than pissing against the wall with Jordy....this thread is boriing and dumb, and beneath y ou both...knock it off...'nuff said.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=19481&stc=1

SoCal_fun
    Best thread ever!! (well almost, LOL) Better than Kilr vs Lowriver2. :argue:
    I had to take Jordy off ignore for a bit.. LOL!! :yuk:

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast