Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey JORDYTURD

HavasuBarney
    Don't mention LowRiver, Kilr will start pissing himself.
    :rollside:

Mrs.Killer
    I'm sorry, one would tend to think that with a woman like THIS wandering around his house, he'd be doing something other than pissing against the wall with Jordy....this thread is boriing and dumb, and beneath y ou both...knock it off...'nuff said.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=19481&stc=1
    Until you know us, shut up. Im in Havasu, he is not.....DUMBASS

AZKC
    ... Dave's Channel Boats....
    That made me chuckle just a little,
    Not bad for a half hour of sparring :argue: but I'll go, 18-12 Jordy

NOTALENT
    What in the hell did I miss here??? Were all in this hobby to have fun, both of you fockers be happy you have a boat right now!!! :cry:

seanv
    wow lots of anger and hostilities this morning

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    LOL! This thread is funny. :argue:

76ANTHONY
    i got it. im gonna start an internet forum called LOOKWHATIGOTBOAT.COM this way everyone who thinks they have everything in life will realize that someones always got something better, i can have a house section a boat section a wife section a truck and car section...i see from just hot boat alone i'll have at least 100 peeps on there, and it will never be boring, come on who doesnt like ta brag about what they own.......whos in :crossx:

76ANTHONY
    hey JORDY you big pussy, i bet my coffee pot makes coffee faster than yours does, im calling you out focker, bring it ya little biatch :crossx:

seanv
    i got it. im gonna start an internet forum called LOOKWHATIGOTBOAT.COM this way everyone who thinks they have everything in life will realize that someones always got something better, i can have a house section a boat section a wife section a truck and car section...i see from just hot boat alone i'll have at least 100 peeps on there, and it will never be boring, come on who doesnt like ta brag about what they own.......whos in :crossx:
    ohh damn you'll only have one thread on each topic and each will beat out the "sunk the boat" thread.

Mrs.Killer
    I bet i pack more heat than you....

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast