Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 95 Ezgo Golfcart-Custom paint,interior,etc...

let me see if i can find the camera,it is nothing special a single axle with a 4' tail gate you can drive up into the trailer.i put some diamond plate on the floor and had some welding done to strengthen it(of course free diamond plate is worth more then the trailer) had a gas can rack welded on the front(square cans)its a beater dont get me wrong but it tows good and has made many trips to the river.only thnig is if you have the a-arms on your rhino not sure if it will fit.

djunkie
    let me see if i can find the camera,it is nothing special a single axle with a 4' tail gate you can drive up into the trailer.i put some diamond plate on the floor and had some welding done to strengthen it(of course free diamond plate is worth more then the trailer) had a gas can rack welded on the front(square cans)its a beater dont get me wrong but it tows good and has made many trips to the river.only thnig is if you have the a-arms on your rhino not sure if it will fit.
    Perfect!!!!!!!!! Exactly what I want. My Rhino is stock. I just want a good reliable trailer that I don't have to worry about the axle falling out of. So....... How much? :rollside: :rollside:

Blueduck
    I am looking for a trailer in the 18-20 foot size.....but thanks

sorry my home pc is not working so i had to get back to work to post.how about 300 bucks and i will bring it to carson.i have some junk on it so i will have to make a dump run maybe wed.also not to sure about the reg or pink will need to talk to my women about that issue.

djunkie
    sorry my home pc is not working so i had to get back to work to post.how about 300 bucks and i will bring it to carson.i have some junk on it so i will have to make a dump run maybe wed.also not to sure about the reg or pink will need to talk to my women about that issue.
    PM sent.

Blueduck
    Still for sale!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12