Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Friday!!!

Devil's Advocate
    Love Fridays..especially pay Fridays, whew hew! :rollside:

76ANTHONY
    Fun stuff this weekend....bar hopping in Hermosa Beach and than going to the Supermoto Race tommorow @ The Queen Mary Whoooohooooo!!!!
    you still on your birthday party week or what?????

Do F150's Float?
    Fun stuff this weekend....bar hopping in Hermosa Beach and than going to the Supermoto Race tommorow @ The Queen Mary Whoooohooooo!!!!
    You stay outta my 'hood!!!
    J/k, i burned sharkeys down though, fyi :crossx:
    Happy friday!!! I have the most exciting weekend ever planned! Don't be jealous! I will be, get this... Getting an oil change!!!!!!!!! And then, if i'm not too exhausted from all of the fun, a car wash! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

76ANTHONY
    Happy friday!!! I have the most exciting weekend ever planned! Don't be jealous! I will be, get this... Getting an oil change!!!!!!!!! And then, if i'm not too exhausted from all of the fun, a car wash! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    wow wee, you need any help. how you gonna do all that in just two days, you are like wonderwoman.... :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
    wow wee, you need any help. how you gonna do all that in just two days, you are like wonderwoman.... :crossx:
    Sure! If you wanna tag along and hand the cash to the dudes doin it, i'm all for it!

NOTALENT
    you still on your birthday party week or what?????
    Yup...doesnt end till I say it does!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
    Shit...I will take over whatever hood I roll too....Thats just the way it is! Sucks about sharkys, I was hoping to go there !!! :cry:

a catered life
    HHHHEEEELLLLLLL YES finally friday....

76ANTHONY
    Sure! If you wanna tag along and hand the cash to the dudes doin it, i'm all for it!
    do i get ta bounce the truck all over the place too????? :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
    Shit...I will take over whatever hood I roll too....Thats just the way it is! Sucks about sharkys, I was hoping to go there !!! :cry:
    Yep, my 3-man birthday celebration was just too much for the place. I heard it burned down shortly after. Maybe they will have it re-built by my second 21st birthday, that would be awesome.
    Anyways, i hear dragons has a pole... LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast