Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: I.E. winter get together at Twins Club 1.11.07

andy01
    Nice deal Matt, and good to see ya agian. As for the rest of ya nice to meet and see some old faces.
    Thanks for driving BB572.
    Andy

Her454
    WOW! Where do I start! First of all, a huge thank you to Matt & Deb for having all of us over for that wonderful dinner! Dinner couldn't have been better and it was a great opportunity to meet people and visit before heading out to TWINS! It was so nice to finally meet both of you and I cant wait for summer Deb Looking forward to "inspecting the pics" with the committee LOL Thanks again for EVERYTHING............you two are the best.
    RD & Stacey, Im flattered you drove up so we could finally meet. Stacey is the bomb and I cant wait to repay her the hangover and get her some MOONSHINE shots LOL. Thanks for the Apple Ass Kickers, Im still feeling them and its 3:30 the day after. Should have stopped at 5 I guess LOL but DILLIGAF had to buy a few rounds as well RD, thanks again, you were one of my highlights
    DILLIGAF - learn how to use a damn camera would ya! Thank God for the new world of Digital "Do Overs" LMAO. Great to finally meet you and your "HAREM". They were all fun, and IrishGirl is a blast to party with! You are a true gentleman and I hope to pay you back for the hangover one day as well. Thanks for not dancing on my cast ......
    PLYA, SYA and your ladies, great to meet you both, and thanks for the laughs and for being such good sports with the special nametags
    Windy, thanks for the long awaited beer and for making the drive up on a weeknight! Great to meet you and you are even more beautiful (AND TALL) in person.
    RacecarHotShoes - so nice to finally meet you both and I can only hope I look as damn good as Melissa when Im a Grandma
    Phat Matt, Great seeing you again, sorry Jen couldnt make it but tell her hello and great Job at Twins!
    RioMouse, ShockwaveHarry, thanks for coming up saying hello and it was nice to meet you guys! HavasuHangin, you are my shit list for operating in Stealth mode last night.............. Would have been nice to meet you.
    TOPLESS, Thanks for the hospitality, picking me up at the airport and taking a pic of Ashton and I and for helping the gimp out with the crutches with all her luggage LOL. Thanks for the trip to Mavericks. Had a blast and I'll never look at KARRY OKE the same again LMAO. I am however, still recovering from sleeping under the same roof with reptiles bigger than my grandma's poodles. And having to watch them eat their mice dinner. Im still traumatized.
    Im sorry if Im forgetting anyone, but if I am its the Apple/Coors induced fog that RiverDiva and DILLIGAF put me in later in the evening, and the continued after effect. > Insert headache here<
    T

topless
    Traci, I and (we as in everyone that was at Twins , Deb and Matts) feel so honored that you came down. sorry you couldn't stay longer but we will make up for it with a trip up north to the famous mountain. Hell, maybe I can get Derrick to grow a nice mullett for the occasion.
    HH< I'M STILL PISSED OFF AT YOU
    Do you know that this sneaky bastard met me before but intoduced himself as someone else???????? I'm going to hunt him down!!!! LOL
    Seriously, I had too much fun and am way too tired right now. That might be the age creeping up on me.
    DILLIGAF..........Do you remember the secrets you told me and swore me to secrecy????? Oh and nice bowling shirt BTW.
    I'm waiting for your famous leg shots of us all.

Throttle
    You were there?
    yep, how did we miss each other?

Havasu Hangin'
    Do you know that this sneaky bastard met me before but intoduced himself as someone else???????? I'm going to hunt him down!!!! LOL
    :jawdrop:

shockwaveharry
    Are you saying you don't remember asking me to marry you and we should get started on the honeymoon ASAP?????
    I remember crying all the way home because you turned me down so easily... Have you no heart woman? I made a life size replica of you from all that used tissue paper, soaked with the tears of a love denied, and pretended we were on our honeymoon anyway. Oh, and why won't you pick up when I call??? I must have left you at least 40 messages today, doesn't that prove how right I am for you???
    Oops, I better go. The phone's ringing and it might be you.
    It wasn't you... Why won't you love me????:cry: :cry:

DILLIGAF
    WOW! Where do I start! First of all, a huge thank you to Matt & Deb for having all of us over for that wonderful dinner! Dinner couldn't have been better and it was a great opportunity to meet people and visit before heading out to TWINS! It was so nice to finally meet both of you and I cant wait for summer Deb Looking forward to "inspecting the pics" with the committee LOL Thanks again for EVERYTHING............you two are the best.
    RD & Stacey, Im flattered you drove up so we could finally meet. Stacey is the bomb and I cant wait to repay her the hangover and get her some MOONSHINE shots LOL. Thanks for the Apple Ass Kickers, Im still feeling them and its 3:30 the day after. Should have stopped at 5 I guess LOL but DILLIGAF had to buy a few rounds as well RD, thanks again, you were one of my highlights
    DILLIGAF - learn how to use a damn camera would ya! Thank God for the new world of Digital "Do Overs" LMAO. Great to finally meet you and your "HAREM". They were all fun, and IrishGirl is a blast to party with! You are a true gentleman and I hope to pay you back for the hangover one day as well. Thanks for not dancing on my cast ......
    PLYA, SYA and your ladies, great to meet you both, and thanks for the laughs and for being such good sports with the special nametags
    Windy, thanks for the long awaited beer and for making the drive up on a weeknight! Great to meet you and you are even more beautiful (AND TALL) in person.
    RacecarHotShoes - so nice to finally meet you both and I can only hope I look as damn good as Melissa when Im a Grandma
    Phat Matt, Great seeing you again, sorry Jen couldnt make it but tell her hello and great Job at Twins!
    RioMouse, ShockwaveHarry, thanks for coming up saying hello and it was nice to meet you guys! HavasuHangin, you are my shit list for operating in Stealth mode last night.............. Would have been nice to meet you.
    TOPLESS, Thanks for the hospitality, picking me up at the airport and taking a pic of Ashton and I and for helping the gimp out with the crutches with all her luggage LOL. Thanks for the trip to Mavericks. Had a blast and I'll never look at KARRY OKE the same again LMAO. I am however, still recovering from sleeping under the same roof with reptiles bigger than my grandma's poodles. And having to watch them eat their mice dinner. Im still traumatized.
    Im sorry if Im forgetting anyone, but if I am its the Apple/Coors induced fog that RiverDiva and DILLIGAF put me in later in the evening, and the continued after effect. > Insert headache here<
    T
    I think I should say "YOUR WELCOME T"

DILLIGAF
    DILLIGAF..........Do you remember the secrets you told me and swore me to secrecy????? Oh and nice bowling shirt BTW.
    I'm waiting for your famous leg shots of us all.
    LOL...I was there and laughed when HH did that. Don't forget that Sportin' Wood was involved with that also
    I remember Alison....Oh ya, I have to call my daughter in law and let her know you were calling her Xmas shirt to me a bowling shirt.....lol Made me all self-conscience...and shit!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    it was good to see everyone, we had a blast and Grand Wizard well what can I say the days of a boat full of women are over for me :devil:

DILLIGAF
    it was good to see everyone, we had a blast and Grand Wizard well what can I say the days of a boat full of women are over for me :devil:
    I will drive by and have the girls wave at you Mel
    You have a vey nice woman with you. Keep her close and take care of business.
    You to Eric!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425