Thread: 455 ready to go.

Back Forty
    Hardin Marine Oldsmobile 455. Engine was rebuilt by previous owner's machine shop. Engine was broke in on a stand. Engine features Edelbrock Torker Intake and 750cfm Edelbrock carb. Heads are Ga and feature Harland Sharp aluminum roller rockers. Oil returns have been enlarged. The original owner states that the Engine has forged 10:1 pistons and has been completely rebuilt. Cam is .474" lift In/Ex with 244*In/Ex Dur @ .050" Also has Mondello oil system mods. Stock Hardin Marine oil pan, four point engine mount set up, Hardin Exhaust and water pump plate all included. Flywheel, adapter and crank puller included.This Engine is sold AS IS with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. Shipping can be arranged at buyers expense. Local pick up is more than welcome. I can do some driving if it's here in florida.
    Email me at bfreedmont@hotmail.com
    PH 239-218-6110
    Call between 8am and 7pm EST.
    ebay listing
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hardi...ategoryZ50442Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

DelawareDave
    Is that yours? You give up on your project?

Back Forty
    Hey Dave! Yep. Right now the priority list is pretty well defined. The engine is my brother's and the ebay ad is his. This realestate issue is coming around full circle down here. I think worse than any other area so we've been taking it easy and now we're simply pulling in loose strings for a bit. How you doin'?
    Chris

DelawareDave
    I gave up my project for a hull ready to rock and roll. Bolted my stuff in it and been boating all summer.

Back Forty
    ttt

Back Forty
    ttt

matt1840
    10:1 compression on iron heads??? i thaught 9.5:1 was pushing it for pump gas.

Back Forty
    Thats what factory had it at and with cool temps it should be fine. Mine never had problems even with the 140* thermostat. This thing is using the old 390 hp spec cam.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hardi...ategoryZ50442Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back Forty
    ttt