Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: New to HB!

BadKachina
    after reading not bravos, and not egg-beaters--the stuff that starts to come to mind = SKATER, MTI, NORTECH etc
    Yeah yeah I know--Fountain, Outerlimits etc build V's with 6's but I like cats
    I'm thinking cat, but I've always loved the Gladiator and there are a couple of 37 or 39 Outerlimits that I would go for. Something in the 200k or less range, and not older than lets say 2000. There are some good deals in the mid 100's right now, boats that were double or more that new. I'll give mine away too so I guess it's just the market right now. I figure I've got about 120k in mine, plus tons of man hours and if I get 50 for it I'll be lucky.

dicudmore
    I'm thinking cat, but I've always loved the Gladiator and there are a couple of 37 or 39 Outerlimits that I would go for. Something in the 200k or less range, and not older than lets say 2000. There are some good deals in the mid 100's right now, boats that were double or more that new. I'll give mine away too so I guess it's just the market right now. I figure I've got about 120k in mine, plus tons of man hours and if I get 50 for it I'll be lucky.
    sounds like some of the boat deals I've done

BadKachina
    sounds like some of the boat deals I've done
    They aren't investments, so it's to be expected. I'll take a hosing and then go hose someone else to get even........ :crossx:

soupersonic
    They aren't investments, so it's to be expected. I'll take a hosing and then go hose someone else to get even........ :crossx:
    I guess its nice to know your not a baller and be happy with what you have and not owe much on it.A new money sucker is way down on the wish list for me.

GHT
    yeah but this is bad kachina's bling tank we are emptying here
    Oh, well then let me help you and him spend some future college funds...

BadKachina
    I guess its nice to know your not a baller and be happy with what you have and not owe much on it.A new money sucker is way down on the wish list for me.
    Definantly not a baller. Excursion is 7 years old and paid for and so is the boat. I'll probably take a loan for 60 or 70 percent of what ever I buy. I could live with my boat another year, I bought it in 99 and it's in better condition than most one season old boats I see. I think I'm just ready for some new scenery, not to mention something I would feel comfortable running to Catalina and back in. I'd sure like to go to the factory and pick out my options, but that's not an option, unless I buy another Kachina................

Beer-30
    what are homelites?
    http://www.homelite.com/images/homelite_home3.jpg
    :rollside:

Beer-30
    I know you're bent about the trailer, but they COULD have just welded a hitch onto this thing:
    http://www.kachinaboats.com/boatsava..._30Drone_B.jpg
    In comparison, I would be happy they stuck the tandem under it instead of nothing. At least you get to use the boat whilest your nice(r) one is completed.

AZJD
    So here is the situation! I have developed a nice leak from the seal between the transfer case and tranny! I am trying to get it in and finished by friday!!!!! If not, towing is not in my future and I would rather fix it for $500 now rather than replace the transfer case.....so therefore I am on hold for Sunday until further notice! :cry: Unless I can come up with a tow vehicle, which isn't likely!
    And I don't wanna hear shit from you SuperSonic about your DODGE!

dicudmore
    http://www.homelite.com/images/homelite_home3.jpg
    :rollside:
    so--when I bring it to BV you want to see how they run??

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast