Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: New to HB!

squirt'nmyload
    And I don't wanna hear shit from you SuperSonic about your DODGE!
    http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...SukKDH5Dxp.jpg

No Name
    So here is the situation! I have developed a nice leak from the seal between the transfer case and tranny! I am trying to get it in and finished by friday!!!!! If not, towing is not in my future and I would rather fix it for $500 now rather than replace the transfer case.....so therefore I am on hold for Sunday until further notice! :cry: Unless I can come up with a tow vehicle, which isn't likely!
    And I don't wanna hear shit from you SuperSonic about your DODGE!
    If you don’t get it fixed in time I’ll loan you mine.
    She smokes a little but it should get you there and back. :rollside:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...764C10_1r4.jpg

Beer-30
    so--when I bring it to BV you want to see how they run??
    Nope. But you can show me at Havasu sometime. We'd get in wayyyy tooo much trouble at BV :skull: :devil:

live anchor
    What, no cows, fairys, or other animals??? J/k Nice boat....probably the nicest Kachina I have seen. It looks like a real boat too!!! Bitchin boat.
    very nice boat...does anybody read power boat??????...look at the small advertisements I think near the front of the mag.. If I am correct, it looks very similar to, I think its a nordic advertisement, but Im not quite shure. The only difference is the kachina is a vee. Did you pick the paint? regardless nice rig.

Beer-30
    very nice boat...does anybody read power boat??????...look at the small advertisements I think near the front of the mag.. If I am correct, it looks very similar to, I think its a nordic advertisement, but Im not quite shure. The only difference is the kachina is a vee. Did you pick the paint? regardless nice rig.
    No, he picked it off of the showroom. They had already made the boat.

squirt'nmyload
    kachina kid.......now that i went back and saw the pic of your boat, i think i went right past you today at the entrance to humbug..i was in the white and blue jet

AZJD
    If you don’t get it fixed in time I’ll loan you mine.
    She smokes a little but it should get you there and back. :rollside:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...764C10_1r4.jpg
    Hey thanks Mark, I wish I would have read this a few days ago! Jeesh, nothing like being a day late and a truck short!

kachinakid
    kachina kid.......now that i went back and saw the pic of your boat, i think i went right past you today at the entrance to humbug..i was in the white and blue jet
    I remember that boat..you shoulda stopped and said hey. you had 3 other people with you right?

squirt'nmyload
    I remember that boat..you shoulda stopped and said hey. you had 3 other people with you right?
    that was me!!! when i realized that i recognized the boat, i turned around and saw you taking off...oh well, next time.......what a great day that was out there. we got there saturday and camped out overnight.

Kim Hanson
    Welcome, KK.
    Stop by bench racers later and they'll brush you out.
    We aren't that bad ......are we? ..........( . )( . )...........

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112