Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New to HB!

NOTALENT
    Dude...you have been viewing for some time....and you dont know the New guy introdcution rules??? PIcs of girlfriend/wife, boat, and a little bit of info about yourself...maybe a few secrets so we can hold above you. :crossx:
    Welcome and enjoy the ride.

racecar.hotshoe
    Dude...you have been viewing for some time....and you dont know the New guy introdcution rules??? PIcs of girlfriend/wife, boat, and a little bit of info about yourself...maybe a few secrets so we can hold above you. :crossx:
    Welcome and enjoy the ride.
    I was waiting for this...............Welcome

riverracerx
    Welcome!!

Debbolas
    His boat is pretty

Hardly Satisfied
    welcome aboard

kachinakid
    Sorry to disappoint, but NO wife :wink:
    http://myspace-661.vo.llnwd.net/0129...98826661_l.jpg

NOTALENT
    Sorry to disappoint, but NO wife :wink:
    http://myspace-661.vo.llnwd.net/0129...98826661_l.jpg
    What, no cows, fairys, or other animals??? J/k Nice boat....probably the nicest Kachina I have seen. It looks like a real boat too!!! Bitchin boat.

kachinakid
    Thanks...i didnt want to wait the 2-3 mos for one to be built so i took this off the floor....im an impatient F&*k! Should have waited though, not to sure about the color now that i see it all the time.

Jyruiz
    Thanks...i didnt want to wait the 2-3 mos for one to be built so i took this off the floor....im an impatient F&*k! Should have waited though, not to sure about the color now that i see it all the time.
    Don't second guess yourself, the boat looks good, nice truck pulling it too.

NOTALENT
    Haha....I like the color scheme, what engine does it have?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast