Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New to HB!

seanv
    What, no cows, fairys, or other animals??? J/k Nice boat....probably the nicest Kachina I have seen. It looks like a real boat too!!! Bitchin boat.
    knew that was coming :crossx: did you notice the 30' boat being pulled by a nissan :2purples: nice to see a kachina without gremlins goblins and geese on it.

seanv
    Thanks...i didnt want to wait the 2-3 mos for one to be built so i took this off the floor....im an impatient F&*k! Should have waited though, not to sure about the color now that i see it all the time.
    red is a biach during the summer. you cant touch any of it without leaving flesh on it :cry:

Jyruiz
    knew that was coming :crossx: did you notice the 30' boat being pulled by a nissan :2purples: nice to see a kachina without gremlins goblins and geese on it.
    That Nissan tows like a beast.

NOTALENT
    haha..yeah...I was actually going to ask how the new Titan pulled it....Big boat...
    I was also going to say
    THEY DO EXIST!!!
    about a normal boat from Kachina... :crossx:

kachinakid
    Haha....I like the color scheme, what engine does it have?
    Thanks i needed a little reassurance.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by seanv
    knew that was coming did you notice the 30' boat being pulled by a nissan nice to see a kachina without gremlins goblins and geese on it.
    Yeah i was surprised too, but i liked the truck and then they told me 9500lb towing so i jumped on it....I had to get a trcuk when i got the boat becasue my grand cherokee wasnt going to cut it!! LMAO

kachinakid
    Haha....I like the color scheme, what engine does it have?
    It has the 496 mag in it...i screwed myself my not paying the extra 15K for the 525 :hammerhea I regret it now!

Bradman
    Welcome to the madness. Nice rig too.

NOTALENT
    It has the 496 mag in it...i screwed myself my not paying the extra 15K for the 525 :hammerhea I regret it now!
    Ouch...small motor for that boat, but hey its a bad ass boat...I miss mine!!!....what type of speeds are you seeing 60mph???
    You can always hook up a raylar kit or do some work and drop on a procharger or whipple.

talbert450r
    Very nice looking boat and welcome to HB enjoy

Jyruiz
    I am sure it is the HO.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast