Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: New to HB!

BadKachina
    Welcome aboard KK......haha anyone notice we have replaced the now missing KK with a new one!
    As far as Pleasant Sunday the 12th, any of you Az phucks in?
    Sean, Paul, Mark, DA....anyone? KK, you up for it? I am having nightmares about my boat sitting after being in the ocean and would like to run some clean water through it again just to settle my nerves!
    I planned on this as the last weekend before I put it away for the year. I'll probably show up around noon-ish. Lets do some Uncle Sams after, pizza wings and beer........ :rollside:

soupersonic
    I planned on this as the last weekend before I put it away for the year. I'll probably show up around noon-ish. Lets do some Uncle Sams after, pizza wings and beer........ :rollside:
    Hows my boat coming along? Arent you supposed to be working on it, adding another sub and all? Get off the net and get back to work :rollside:

GHT
    Welcome to the boards... And the Kachina clan grows...
    Thinking about selling mine..

BadKachina
    Hows my boat coming along? Arent you supposed to be working on it, adding another sub and all? Get off the net and get back to work :rollside:
    Sub is in, waiting on a few parts. You should be ready by this weekend, you have to be, you're buying the pizza and beer..... :crossx:

dicudmore
    time to go CAT??

BadKachina
    Me too, I've got my eye on a couple of boats. Lets just say it won't be another west coast boat, and it won't have Bravo's or eggbeaters.......

kachinakid
    That looks just like the Kachina we saw at Saguaro about 2 weeks ago on a thursday morning.Nice boat.
    it was, that was the 1st time out with it.
    AZJD hit me up, if you roll out on saturday instead of sun. we can have a few, 10, 20 beers...

soupersonic
    Sub is in, waiting on a few parts. You should be ready by this weekend, you have to be, you're buying the pizza and beer..... :crossx:
    I dunno if i can talk the spousal unit into going to pleasant,she doesnt care much for that lake

BadKachina
    it was, that was the 1st time out with it.
    AZJD hit me up, if you roll out on saturday instead of sun. we can have a few, 10, 20 beers...
    What's wrong with Sunday??????????? :idea:

BadKachina
    I dunno if i can talk the spousal unit into going to pleasant,she doesnt care much for that lake
    I don't think mine is going either. Probably another sausage fest......... :cry:

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast