Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keith Olberman defends Senator Kerry

Old Texan
    Just like your mind.
    Typical retort from a Troll. Playing games with Lake Pirate again this weekend Snotbad?

Old Texan
    Kerry did not infer anything. He was talking DIRECTLY to Smirky not the troops. It was Turd Blossom that told DUHbya what to say to turn Kerry's words against him. Rove is very smart in that way, no, make that devious, and of course all the right wingnuts and megadittoheads parrot the official Bushevik party line. You guys are SO predictable.
    And you picked this interpretation up because you're intune to Kerry's thoughts? Ya right....
    Bring something to talk about and then discuss it in some intelligent form.
    We've had Trolls before and I'm sure we''ll have Trolls again. But quite frankly it's hard to understand how you dickweeds get your kicks from it. Blown has been posting here long before me and although he rouses up a lot of crap, he's here to contribute. A Troll like you on the other hand Snothead, are just here to blow your ignorant drivel and then you'll limp back to fantasy land chuckling with your canoe mates about how you "tore up those ***boaters."
    You may go now, I'm sure you got some pimples to pop or something.....Bye, bye

Knotbad
    Typical retort from a Troll. Playing games with Lake Pirate again this weekend Snotbad?
    Who is this lake pirate you keep blathering about??

deltaAce
    Republicans talk about a plan, then work it through. Democrates just lie & complain. They are weak natured social conformists that foul up every chance they get. The United States needs the MAXIMUM amount of respect it can get from other nations. Especialy now when sh!t countries start getting nukes together. We need a bold military presents in the most volitile regions. The Dems are more worried about gay marriages, than a fierce opposition to terrorism.

Old Texan
    An idiot that comes around every once and a while and acts like you Sweetie.

Forkin' Crazy
    I think he's Catmando.
    LOL!!! No one turned my mind that way, Knutjob. I heard Kerry say it, and made my own mind up. Seems like I saw this in the press and watched other Dems discredit and disassociate themselves from him before Bush gave his response.
    Go back to your "shroom" patch! :crossx:

Knotbad
    ...Sweetie.
    Didn't know you were ghey.:crossx:

Knotbad
    ...Knutjob...
    I love the way you right wingnuts play with peoples' names. It makes you look so...ummm...immature yes that's the word I was looking for. Buncha f'n freepers no doubt, they love doing that.

QuickJet
    I love the way you right wingnuts play with peoples' names. It makes you look so...ummm...immature yes that's the word I was looking for. Buncha f'n freepers no doubt, they love doing that.
    Practice what yah preach......
    Kerry did not infer anything. He was talking DIRECTLY to Smirky not the troops. It was Turd Blossom that told DUHbya what to say to turn Kerry's words against him. Rove is very smart in that way, no, make that devious, and of course all the right wingnuts and megadittoheads parrot the official Bushevik party line. You guys are SO predictable.

Forkin' Crazy
    Speaking of immature, I see you respond well to the name-calling, but not so well to my refutation. :idea:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast