Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Just wondering ..with all the ballers on here...

DSW
    I'm so poor they put my face on food stamps

ratso
    Now I'm really lmao...
    BALLER.............
    A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally referred ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large...
    :idea: :jawdrop:

OutCole'd
    I have a shiny rock, paid for in full.

ratso
    I have a shiny rock, paid for in full.
    A "Pet Rock"?... I bet the guys that came up with that are Ballers too.

Windy
    Debt Free...

lawbreaker2
    I don't know, but some of you guys are saying your not a baller, but when I see all you guys paying cash for your car or boats and live in $500k homes that a low baller, hell I can't even pay cash for a candy bar.

Kim Hanson
    and if ya quit drinkin for three days ..that'd be paid off gimme a shout hippie
    Forget it, those would be the worst 3 days of my life......( . )( . )............ I will call you later......

catman-do
    One thing you also need to remember is how many of those people that are living in 500k homes paid 100k a few years ago for them. My parents live in a 1.5 mill house in Rancho and paid 397k for it in 2000. What I finance depends on the interest I pay into a loan versus interest I can be making in investments. I was paying cash for a while and the last year or so Ive been financing everything and putting my liquidity into some investments. "baller" is a ghetto term. I consider something in terms of wealth. If you can liquidify yourself, have no debt, quit working today and maintain the same lifestyle until you die then you have achieved a certain level of "wealth" (which I could NOT do). However im working on paying some stuff off. Truck/ car/ bikes/ toy hauler all paid for. Boat = half paid, house = high fockin payment!!

EAZYKILLER2006
    Who needs to work steady to make all the payments or who is near debt free??
    well heck we have GOALS...so lets see havasu house owe~ calif house owe~ boat owe...we want then all payed off before we retire~ that means we aint EVER going retire BOO!!! well on the good side thats all we owe on...but at least if we have to work FOREVER... we have good schedules( every fri sat and sun off) and havascrew is 2 hrs from work (barstow) oh we have all st holidays OFF also that helps...laurie

Tom Brown
    I paid cash for my boat.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast