Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Just wondering ..with all the ballers on here...

Tom Brown
    I feel like there has been a mountain of BS and heartache that goes with relationships. I assume everyone feels that way.
    Do you suppose you've experienced more BS and heartache than someone like myself or are you less tolerant of it?
    There have been a couple of times, once things are wrapped up on a relationship, that I've wondered what kind of moron would have let it go on as long as I did. I'm not good on seeing where the end point is. Maybe your perspective on that is more clear.

Jbb
    A guy I hang out with sometimes trades all the time. I've lost count of the number of women he's had.
    When a new girl arrives at the group, he puts the moves on her. He gets a few new women per week. I would rate his looks as average but I understand men can't judge men.
    Anyway, he's currently screwing around on a girlfriend that is so nice and so hot, it boggles my mind. He clearly doesn't care about trading up. I see him with girls far less attractive than his girlfriend. I guess it's a numbers game for him.
    Do you have any insight, Ratso? Is it a numbers game? Bored? Don't want to get too attached?
    Maybe he's looking for a chick that has a 77 Glastron?
    Maybe,for him.......It's more about...."performance"....than looks....

Tom Brown
    Maybe,for him.......It's more about...."performance"....than looks....
    A CVX man.

Jbb
    I feel like there has been a mountain of BS and heartache that goes with relationships. I assume everyone feels that way.
    Do you suppose you've experienced more BS and heartache than someone like myself or are you less tolerant of it?
    There have been a couple of times, once things are wrapped up on a relationship, that I've wondered what kind of moron would have let it go on as long as I did. I'm not good on seeing where the end point is. Maybe your perspective on that is more clear.
    Water off a ducks back....Tard....

Tom Brown
    Quack? :idea:

Jbb
    Quack? :idea:
    I see you are a quick study...... good start..

EAZYKILLER2006
    I think all guys just need to handle there business and be the man that they are...and if the woman cant hand then so be it. if all men were like that all women would have to deal with it. even if the WOMAN left she would get another man ~the same way ...well veryone would be happy then. u can only have on boss and one follower...the man should be the boss cus he is the man...
    the woman should follow... it just makes things eazier ~oh and i wish football was over (but i am not allowed to say that out loud LOL)

ratso
    I feel like there has been a mountain of BS and heartache that goes with relationships.I feel like there has been a mountain of BS and heartache that goes with relationships. I assume everyone feels that way.
    I've experienced (relationship wise) more than practically anyone I know of. I used to let things go on too long, knowing it was going to end... so now I just don't let anything get started. There is so much I see, especially being around the bar scene, people cheating and swapping partners like they do bed sheets. So many people that are close to me go through so much crap and breakups, get hurt, and move right on to the next one and do it all over again... a vicious fukkin' circle. I know two couples that split in the past week, and know for a fact one of the chicks was sleeping around on a regular basis. It's always the same ole steps and phases you go through in a relationship too, courting, dating, screwing, meeting the family and doing things with your significant others kids, dealing with their exes and all that crap... and it's good for 3 to 6 months... then you get to the point of going "What in the Hell am I doing"? All this for a freakin' piece of ass??? I take women to dinner at times, take in a movie every once in awhile, but I can't deal with it. That friends first shit don't work for me... it ruins the whole sexual experience for me. I want it to be raw and crude and hardcore... something I can't do with a "friend"... We have sex and we go on with our seperate lives... and when we get together again, it's only for sex... none of the dating crap... Maybe that's what makes the "other guys" girfriends and wives so exciting... They ain't getting what they want at home, the new has worn off, and their animal instincts come out and they need someone to fukk the shit out of em ever so often... then they can go back home and play housewife with the hubby and kids. I don't care how great a boyfriend or husband you are, there is some "bad boy" in their past, present, or future that they are getting off to, whether it's in the privacy of their own bedroom or bathtub... or at the base of someone elses cock... Relationship...? yeah right.

Devil's Advocate
    I think all guys just need to handle there business and be the man that they are...and if the woman cant hand then so be it. if all men were like that all women would have to deal with it. even if the WOMAN left she would get another man ~the same way ...well veryone would be happy then. u can only have on boss and one follower...the man should be the boss cus he is the man...
    the woman should follow... it just makes things eazier ~oh and i wish football was over (but i am not allowed to say that out loud LOL)
    :supp: :220v:

ratso
    :supp: :220v:
    I'd expect a "reply" like that from you... Now get me a fukkin' beer...

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast