Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Just wondering ..with all the ballers on here...

Jbb
    non baller.... ...but for some reason ...that really escapes me...I know and talk to a few .......and they appear to be the least genuine...most unhappy people I know....

wright27
    There are not many here that make over 1m a year. A baller also knows how to move things around and doesn't necessarily pay cash for everything. There might be very valid reasons why someone would choose NOT to pay cash. Being in debt beyond control is an entirely different subject though.
    You can take statistics on wealthy people across the USA and apply the
    same % here. How many people % wise make over a million a year in the USA as a whole?
    Its all subjective though. If you call yourself a baller chances are you aren't one anyhow but like my name states: DILLIGAF
    I am not a baller I just have a shit load of toys

hoolign
    There are not many here that make over 1m a year. A baller also knows how to move things around and doesn't necessarily pay cash for everything. There might be very valid reasons why someone would choose NOT to pay cash. Being in debt beyond control is an entirely different subject though.
    You can take statistics on wealthy people across the USA and apply the
    same % here. How many people % wise make over a million a year in the USA as a whole?
    Its all subjective though. If you call yourself a baller chances are you aren't one anyhow but like my name states: DILLIGAF
    DILLIGAF=BALLER

Her454
    NAW.....
    DILLIGAF=ENJOYS LIFEBEINGABALLER

little rowe boat
    I work,I work, so off to work I go,hi ho hi ho hi ho.
    No unsecured debt and will be down to 1 mortgage payment in 3 years.

Mrs.Racer277
    The only toys I have are a boat and a bike. Thats enough for me. For a while there I had two of each and I was like WTF am I doing......lol
    I do like to get out and actually use them though. I notice a lot of people are worried about not putting miles or hours on their stuff. I have never understood that. Just take care of them and if you buy something of quality it will last.
    I have a brother who has maybe 3 bikes and I think 4 cars now. He doesn't like to drie them because of putting miles on them. Silly mofo. They are not investments.
    I just heard that Eckstein..the MVP for STL in the WS got a car for the MVP award. He has never had a new car in his life. He had told his wife he would wait to buy a new one when he retired from baseball. That is taking it a little far but.....different strokes for different folks.
    2 houses
    How many cars/trucks

460 jus getn it
    2 houses
    How many cars/trucks
    Isnt this the kettle calling the kettle black................................LMAO

wright27
    The only toys I have are a boat and a bike. Thats enough for me. For a while there I had two of each and I was like WTF am I doing......lol
    I do like to get out and actually use them though. I notice a lot of people are worried about not putting miles or hours on their stuff. I have never understood that. Just take care of them and if you buy something of quality it will last.
    I have a brother who has maybe 3 bikes and I think 4 cars now. He doesn't like to drive them because of putting miles on them. Silly mofo. They are not investments.
    I just heard that Eckstein..the MVP for STL in the WS got a car for the MVP award. He has never had a new car in his life. He had told his wife he would wait to buy a new one when he retired from baseball. That is taking it a little far but.....different strokes for different folks.
    I agree. They are no good if they just sit. Where is the fun in that.

Jyruiz
    If i cant afford it it dont buy it. No second, third, fourth loans for me.........
    I hear ya bro, I am having a hard time pulling money out of the house to build a bigger garage, doubt I will do it.

Mrs.Racer277
    Maybe more than 2 Dia.....lol
    Only one truck.....kind of No cars
    Oh that's right
    I will go away and be quiet now.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast