Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Just wondering ..with all the ballers on here...

Her454
    YOU get back TO WORK!
    lol
    I am, I am! I just got off my day job, now Im off to my night job to pay for all my toyz. I really hate cleaning these damn Motel 6's! :cry: :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
    Isnt this the kettle calling the kettle black................................LMAO
    I was just trying to help him with his list. LOL
    And you hush 460 :argue:

Her454
    I got a night job for ya T
    Do you need my resume? :rollside:

460 jus getn it
    I hear ya bro, I am having a hard time pulling money out of the house to build a bigger garage, doubt I will do it.
    I ts not worth it. All these people taking loans just to look cool. I would rather enjoy what i have and can afford then have to worry about pay 3k house payments. Silly

Her454
    but I will also be quiet now

why start now? :crossx:

TAF
    I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL! The first time I saw it I
    Off the subject, but I heard the new Budweiser salute song this morning......... another classic! "Here's to you, Enormous SUV Driver" LMAO!
    I haven't seen / heard it but is it the first about a woman (SUV driver) Everytime I pull up next to an enormous lifted SUV there's a hot chick driving it. I love looking up at "Hot" chicks!
    Oh, working steady but boat & jetski paid off, truck paid off in 2 months. House in debt.

460 jus getn it
    I was just trying to help him with his list. LOL
    And you hush 460 :argue:
    LMAO, so how was shopping today............................................. ........

Mrs.Racer277
    LMAO, so how was shopping today............................................. ........
    No shopping today Jordy opps I mean 460

Dave C
    I hate to be a buzzkill and ruin the fantasy buuuuttttt...... these guys owe so much in taxes they hardly keep any of it.... we make payments on our toys, they make payments on their taxes LMAO!
    They might as well work for half the time and get paid half as much. :rollside:
    Well to me a baller is someone who makes a million or more a year, and pays cash for everything. Not someone who is in debt beyond control. How many in here are a true ballers?

spectras only
    Having no debt is boring . I should become a baller , buying a nortech or skater . Spending $1000 a week on gas alone could help me join the club of the debt ridden society . :rollside:

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast