Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Buying a Rhino in Pheonix, Same Rhino as Cali?

2Driver
    I need to sell it,im about to just give it away.Its winter on here,nothing else to do
    Oh sure, hold me up for a pocket drain 2 months ago and now its on sale after I had to go to Oklahoma to get mine and start Mods from scratch.
    Seriously, you may try sticking it in the Arizona cycle trader. A lot of people still just read the hard copy. I am telling you Rhino's are going as fast as you can get them here. Ones that are customized new can't stay in stock at the mod shops. Everyone I called on was long gone.
    Last time I saw you rig on ATV trader it was listed as a Raptor? Let me know if I can help - fag

riverroyal
    Oh sure, hold me up for a pocket drain 2 months ago and now its on sale after I had to go to Oklahoma to get mine and start Mods from scratch.
    Seriously, you may try sticking it in the Arizona cycle trader. A lot of people still just read the hard copy. I am telling you Rhino's are going as fast as you can get them here. Ones that are customized new can't stay in stock at the mod shops. Everyone I called on was long gone.
    Last time I saw you rig on ATV trader it was listed as a Raptor? Let me know if I can help - fag
    the online trader site sucks,there is no rhino listing and you cant type in rhino,Ive called them,it was fixed and I got a free week.Im just tired of dealing with people,Ive had some insulting offers,here at my house,its just a pain in the ass dealing with idiots.I may trade in the warrior so I dont deal with people

02HoWaRd26
    Thanks for the help everyone, I am looking at a new 2006 660 Blue Special edition in pheonix for $10,200 out the door. This included the AZ sales tax of 6.60%. If I have to pay the cali sales tax on top of that it may not be as good of a deal. I will have to check into it a bit more first. I wonder if I can use my cali. resale license and get it in az without paying the sales tax? then I just have to cover the cali tax. anybody have any experience in this area?
    Just get a shipping doc, or a bill of Lading is what they refer to them as then you pay no sales tax in AZ only CA...

ParkerRat
    I talked to a high level DMV rep at AAA and they said I would only have to pay the difference between the Cali. and AZ sales tax when I register it in Cali. As long as that is true I should be ok.

riverroyal
    never registered anywhere,it came from minnesota.When I went to get it registered,with the title they asked for the bill of sale,which I never had,4 rhinos were on one bill.After getting a bill of sale from the dealership,I then went back to the DMV and the charged me sales tax on the entire amount of my one rhino,it was a expensive day.If you get yours done then I may have been screwed.

phebus
    never registered anywhere,it came from minnesota.When I went to get it registered,with the title they asked for the bill of sale,which I never had,4 rhinos were on one bill.After getting a bill of sale from the dealership,I then went back to the DMV and the charged me sales tax on the entire amount of my one rhino,it was a expensive day.If you get yours done then I may have been screwed.
    If I was you, I'd sell that thing :rollside:

squirt'nmyload
    he has a rhino for sale?? http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...d/00000036.gif http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...d/biggrin2.gif

riverroyal
    YOU should be buying it,you and the wife would love it around there,plus Id like to see someone I know get it.You can drive it to mudshark

riverroyal
    he has a rhino for sale?? http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...d/00000036.gif http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...d/biggrin2.gif
    your here also.It will all be sold soon,then what am I gonna do here???Watch everyone piss eachother off all winter,this place is like high school now

squirt'nmyload
    your here also.It will all be sold soon,then what am I gonna do here???Watch everyone piss eachother off all winter,this place is like high school now
    rotflmfao

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234