Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BILLY B?

126driver
    OB's lips get tired when he has to read long stories.

LeE ss13
    You want'em long ?? I got a beauty about the Barron Sprint beginings !!! or ..or .. how 'bout Truitt B., Gale Banks, and the Bernie's Boat Works connection ?? And don't forget my 'ol buddy Carter R. and the Canyon to Warlock story. (that one may have to wait until the litigation settles down a bit). Please .. don't get me started !!!

GofastRacer
    Don't stop now!!.. wink
    Want to hear about the Barron thing! wink
    [ February 12, 2003, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

dossangers
    Did'nt harry christenson make a k boat? hey art whats happening !! I know he raced one. And i want to hear the barron story too!

GofastRacer
    dossangers:
    Did'nt harry christenson make a k boat? hey art whats happening !! I know he raced one. And i want to hear the barron story too! Yep, he made one and raced it!, same shit here, looking at a set of injectors for this year!!..

dossangers
    Art is there going to be a red rock this year did they sell it?

GofastRacer
    Don't know anything for sure yet but everyone that has a reservation will be notified in March sometime, at least that's what I was told??..I'm sure it will happen!..

Stab-n-Steer
    126driver:
    OB's lips get tired when he has to read long stories. LMAO! What's he doing over here anyway? It's bad enough when the jet guys visit let alone the weed-eater's...
    S&S

boatguy222
    dossangers:
    Did'nt harry christenson make a k boat? hey art whats happening !! I know he raced one. And i want to hear the barron story too! Harry's K boat is at Advantage now, they have it in the back. My dad was in there about a month ago and they let him look at it, it's complete and ready to run.
    [ February 12, 2003, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: boatguy222 ]

haulina29
    LeE ss13 Keep em long and factual !!! question for you what was the name of Ron Bs biesmeyer that came apart and where did it happen .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast