Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where's Jamie from star98.7 hanging?

Charley
    LOL....I don't hang with her, but she is good friends with our friends....I'm not saying who she hangs with because she has a child now and it's no ones business....How's the new pad?? We're gonna crash your place Thanksgiving weekend, LOL..... :crossx: :crossx:
    bring it on kid!!!
    :crossx: :crossx:

bunny 166
    bring it on kid!!!
    :crossx: :crossx:
    You gonna be there? We'd love to finally meet you guys......When we're with Faulkner and crew you're never there....We'd love to hang out since we're just up river from you....

bunny 166
    is she "still" around ??? i lost track of her when danny-b got fired ... she's not nearly as "intersting" w/out that lose cannon .. bonaduci, he's 24/7 reality :220v: and is she the only "famous" person with a crib in havasu ???
    Bonaduce is a train wreck----you can't help but watch.... :skull: :skull:

Charley
    You gonna be there? We'd love to finally meet you guys......When we're with Faulkner and crew you're never there....We'd love to hang out since we're just up river from you....
    The plan is to be riverbound...dunno if we will launch, but lets try to hook up do you guys ride? just bought the wife a quad so we may try to do a little ride

bunny 166
    The plan is to be riverbound...dunno if we will launch, but lets try to hook up do you guys ride? just bought the wife a quad so we may try to do a little ride
    We do ride a bit...I have a quad and my son has a quad and my daughter has a bike....Poor D needs somethin', LOL....Have you heard about some dunes right off of Dike Road behind you somewhere? We haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but want to get over there sometime......We usually ride behind our place across River Road....

bunny 166
    you know, i've "never" really witnessed a "train wreck" ???? but i did watch "breaking bonaduce" tonight (w/out the jamie-chick) ..... :crossx: :220v:
    That's what I'm talking about--he is so messed up, you gotta see what's coming next..... :220v:

Debbolas
    That's what I'm talking about--he is so messed up, you gotta see what's coming next..... :220v:
    I went to middle school with him in the Valley.........he was a sad soul at that point in his life. He would pay people just to sit with him at lunch

bunny 166
    I went to middle school with him in the Valley.........he was a sad soul at that point in his life. He would pay people just to sit with him at lunch
    That is so sad......I would have felt sorry for him at that time if I knew him, but he is an adult now and he needs help.... I feel the worst for his kids....they are innocent and did not ask for all the drama and pain....

Debbolas
    It is a very sad situation

Charley
    We do ride a bit...I have a quad and my son has a quad and my daughter has a bike....Poor D needs somethin', LOL....Have you heard about some dunes right off of Dike Road behind you somewhere? We haven't had the chance to check it out yet, but want to get over there sometime......We usually ride behind our place across River Road....
    we havent done much riding out there yet... my neighbors have a buggy so he would know some places....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast