Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where's Jamie from star98.7 hanging?

TheCarDudes
    Hi Jamie
    Good to see somethng is hopefully going to be done to get the show back. You guys are great.
    Good Luck.

Mrs.Racer277
    Hello, I'm just dropping by to spread the word about Jamie, Jack & stench Show, If your not aware they had been let go by Clear Channel. For those who are interested in bringing them back. here's a link to the petition.
    Thank you.
    Please sign this
    http://www.petitiononline.com/JJSshow/petition.html
    I listen every morning on the way to work. I love it.
    I laugh at Jamies Havi stories

Waldo
    Good riddance. I've never heard a bigger pain in the ass than her.
    Danny Bon is now on the Adam Carolla show. I've heard it a couple times and I'm not impressed to say the least. Danny constantly takes over the dialogue...wonder how long it will be before he gets $hit-canned. I did like seeing him destroy himself on his Breaking Bon show. Classic.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Jamie from Star 98.7 has a place in Havisu. Where she be hangin ?
    She is a piece of shiat!......:jawdrop:
    Why would anyone listen to her and her dribble in the morning !!!......:idea:
    CJG

Cole Trickle
    Danny Bon is now on the Adam Carolla show. I've heard it a couple times and I'm not impressed to say the least. Danny constantly takes over the dialogue...wonder how long it will be before he gets $hit-canned. I did like seeing him destroy himself on his Breaking Bon show. Classic.
    agreed.
    I think Danny is an intresting fellow to say the least but I think Carolla is/Was doing a great job. Danny is too used to being #1 that there is bound to be issues.
    Danny needs his own show after Lyekis

BarryMac
    Marcus giles(SP) has a house out there he is some baseball guy
    He plays for the Padres now, just got signed, his brother is also a Padre, Brian Giles, they grew up here in SD COunty, Poway to be exact...

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    i gotta say i like him better than dave damasheck (sp?) That guy drove me nuts. he tried so hard to sound just like corola...

Waldo
    i gotta say i like him better than dave damasheck (sp?) That guy drove me nuts. he tried so hard to sound just like corola...
    Agreed.

PHOTOGLOU
    is she "still" around ??? i lost track of her when danny-b got fired ... she's not nearly as "intersting" w/out that lose cannon .. bonaduci, he's 24/7 reality :220v: and is she the only "famous" person with a crib in havasu ???
    Totally agree, same time they lost me.......

Couldn't ever get into Jamie and crew's aimless jibberish.
    Now I listen to Handel on KFI. He is very entertaining.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast