Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Where's Jamie from star98.7 hanging?

jbtrailerjim
    i gotta say i like him better than dave damasheck (sp?) That guy drove me nuts. he tried so hard to sound just like corola...
    I'm glad to see Dave gone. His voice drove me nuts. I think Danny is alright. He's a train wreck and it makes for good entertainment.

ChumpChange
    Hello, I'm just dropping by to spread the word about Jamie, Jack & stench Show, If your not aware they had been let go by Clear Channel. For those who are interested in bringing them back. here's a link to the petition.
    Thank you.
    Please sign this
    http://www.petitiononline.com/JJSshow/petition.html
    Is there a petition to keep them off the air? Glad Handel got them kicked off the air. I hope he had more to do with it than Clearchannel said. It would just make him more of a Hero to me.
    Kevin & Bean are the only true moring show. Listen to Handel when the're on commercial.

Biglue
    How would one of you like to date her. Man she put out too much of her business a while back. It had to suck being the dude she was talking about. I stopped listening about the time DB left also.
    To: Clear Channel Communications
    We, the listeners of the Clear Channel network and fans of the Jaime Jack and Stench morning show on Star 98.7, after careful consideration and severe angst have made the following decision, now that you have fired your very highly supported and loved morning show,without having any notice; to boycott listening to anything you endorse. We will not listen to Star 98.7, we will boycott your other stations and are in process of contacting your advertisers notifying them of our actions. We also plan to email the bands and artists that you play on your station and ask for their assistance. We have faithfully listened to you, laughed and felt like your extended family. By your managmenet decisions have made a severe mistake in our opinion. From this point on until the dj's and the morning show is back we will no longer participate or endorse anything Clear Channel participates in or owns. If we must picket your station and involve the media more than what has been publicized, to publicly comment on our opinions of your actions, we are considering this action also. We are the Voice of Choice, make YOU money and WE want them all back. We will not only sign this petition but also leave massive amounts of comments on the www.myspace.com/star987 website and do whatever we can to let you know they are fully supported through the listeners.
    Sincerely,
    The Undersigned
    BTW, that's the read before you click the link for the petition........way too much of a commitment. LOL

ChumpChange
    And if Badasschick is her.....just want to let you know that Frosty & Frank are much better with Heidi.

DAB
    Hello, I'm just dropping by to spread the word about Jamie, Jack & stench Show, If your not aware they had been let go by Clear Channel. For those who are interested in bringing them back. here's a link to the petition.
    Thank you.
    Please sign this
    http://www.petitiononline.com/JJSshow/petition.html
    Based on the ratings only an act of God could bring that show back... :sleeping:

RitcheyRch
    Isnt that the truth. I love that show.
    And if Badasschick is her.....just want to let you know that Frosty & Frank are much better with Heidi.
    Shows ratings went down the hill after Danny left.
    Based on the ratings only an act of God could bring that show back... :sleeping:

JetBoatRich
    What Show:sqeyes: skipped that channel every time

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345