Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Phoenix folks..................

FlatStupid
    that's what I was thinking but I thought Dan said there where no camping aloudWell it's not really loud, unless your too close to Eddie! It is however allowed with the aforementioned pit pass. By the way Guru I'll be needin' one.

racecar.hotshoe
    Can I call the track or should I let Eddie do it?
    sorry the word was allowed..

LUVNLIFE
    No I need to have hookups for trailer.I want to leave the trailer for the days of the boat races...Mark
    Ah it's a trailer. Yea camp inthe pits like Tony and Craig said. Just don't tell anyone that's what you are doing.

FlatStupid
    Hows it going Bud? Are you in the same space? We sill be PARTYIN' Sat. night you and the rest are of coarse invited!

racecar.hotshoe
    Ah it's a trailer. Yea camp inthe pits like Tony and Craig said. Just don't tell anyone that's what you are doing.
    I dont know if I want to do that cause I will have the wife and kids.

LUVNLIFE
    Hows it going Bud? Are you in the same space? We sill be PARTYIN' Sat. night you and the rest are of coarse invited!
    Hey Craig. Thank you very much for the invite. Always have a great time with you guys. We are in a diff spot this time. We are in spot eight toward the start. It's actually right where K's and SS turn at. See you in Pheonix. Cale

Hotshoe,
    Have Eddie buy you a pit pass and just roll in like you own the place. It really is quite simple. You will need to buy passes for the event but a vehicle pass is your ticket to stay in the pits. There are several dozens of racers and families that bring their motorhomes or toterhomes and sleep in the pits. As long as they are getting their $60 bucks they are happy. They have a secret handshake type of deal that let's them know you are in the know. At 3am on Saturday morning you have to sound your air horn and flash your high beams while screaming "IM FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!"
    This will let the people know you are with the racers.
    Last year Cale streaked through the benefit auction screaming It's OKAY TO BE GAY! We forgave him.
    This year Flat Stupid has promised us something that we have never seen before. He won't tell us what it is but he said it will be epic.

squirt'nmyload
    this will be my first time at the finals......how big of a crowd is there???

racecar.hotshoe
    Hotshoe,
    Have Eddie buy you a pit pass and just roll in like you own the place. It really is quite simple. You will need to buy passes for the event but a vehicle pass is your ticket to stay in the pits. There are several dozens of racers and families that bring their motorhomes or toterhomes and sleep in the pits. As long as they are getting their $60 bucks they are happy. They have a secret handshake type of deal that let's them know you are in the know. At 3am on Saturday morning you have to sound your air horn and flash your high beams while screaming "IM FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!"
    Last year Cale streaked through the benefit auction screaming It's OKAY TO BE GAY! We forgave him.
    This year Flat Stupid has promised us something that we have never seen before. He won't tell us what it is but he said it will be epic.
    Ok then I guess I will be keeping my doors locked then...

LUVNLIFE
    Hotshoe,
    The only reason I was running is because you were chasing me. I yelled that because I at least wanted you not to feel ackward with your sexuality. :rollside:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast