Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Phoenix folks..................

Mrs Luvnlife
    Wow, that generator thing really stuck. It was all in fun.
    :yuk: :cry: :argue:
    :rollside: :rollside:
    Funny thing is, Jordy mentioned something awhile back about the generator being on when the fuelers went by and he couldn't hear the boats over the generator .
    The even funnier thing is, the guy that originally started all the generator harping, came up to me the very next Ming races we were at and asked me if we were planning to run the generator . I guess it's a good thing I was with beverage in hand because it turned out okay after all was said and done :rollside: .

Donttreadonme
    I have been a member at Firebird for 4 years for wakeboarding access. We actually have a second POS CC 2001 to use there since the water is fowl, fowl, fowl!! You can basically just park damn near anywhere with your RV. We have done approximately 20 times. They don't care, just by the Pit Pass and have at it, or just park away from the pits over by the wakeboard boats on the bottom of the berm..

LUVNLIFE
    Wow, that generator thing really stuck. It was all in fun.
    Thanks Tony, you have made her overly sensitive about the generator. Me, I don't go to the boat races for peace and quiet :rollside:

Jordy
    Me, I don't go to the boat races for peace and quiet :rollside:
    Me neither. I go for the big smoke and to sample the Luvnlife's Goose and make sure it tastes OK. Occasionally I have go go back for a 2nd, 3rd, or even 8th opinion.

FlatStupid
    Thanks Tony, you have made her overly sensitive about the generator. Me, I don't go to the boat races for peace and quiet :rollsideO NOT TAKE ANY GRIEF FROM HIM! He runs multiple generators at all times and all hours. That is as long as the POS will run! :crossx:

They started it CK! I merely made a comment in passing about their generator one morning and they took it to a new level! I believe the comment I made was "Geeezuz "F"ing Christ, could that thing be any louder?" Pretty harmless, no foul passive remark. And now it is a full scale riot. :yuk: Its the ***boat curve I tell ya!

LUVNLIFE
    They started it CK! I merely made a comment in passing about their generator one morning and they took it to a new level! I believe the comment I made was "Geeezuz "F"ing Christ, could that thing be any louder?" Pretty harmless, no foul passive remark. And now it is a full scale riot. :yuk: Its the ***boat curve I tell ya!
    That's it,,,,,I'm putting zoomies on my generator :rollside:

FlatStupid
    Yea yea yea, everybodys picking on the innocent one. :yuk:

LUVNLIFE
    Yea yea yea, everybodys picking on the innocent one. :yuk:
    Now that there is funny :rollside: :rollside:

Jordy
    That's it,,,,,I'm putting zoomies on my generator :rollside:
    Shit, it sounded like it already had 'em last year!!!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast