Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bay area??

707dog
    anybody on here from my bay area??

Napanutt
    I'm from Napa,live in Vacaville now...

707dog
    I'm from Napa,live in Vacaville now...
    yeah i believe you were@ hookie day on the delta correct??

Napanutt
    Yes,you are correct...
    We had a great time,first time boating on the delta in my own boat,met a couple of new peeps,met a couple I already knew...
    Can't wait to meet the rest I don't personally know...

DSW
    I lived in Santa Rosa for 25 years, and moved to Havasu 2 yrs ago..

707dog
    Yes,you are correct...
    We had a great time,first time boating on the delta in my own boat,met a couple of new peeps,met a couple I already knew...
    Can't wait to meet the rest I don't personally know...
    that was my first time out there in our boat also its really nice out there!,but sh@#t dont make a wrong damn turn youll be drivin pass the same light marker for about a hr..lmao..im gonna ,make a couple trips we some of my buddys how live on that water so i can get more familair. met some really cool azz people that day, berryessa is my play ground but the delta can be plan b for sure!!!

707dog
    I lived in Santa Rosa for 25 years, and moved to Havasu 2 yrs ago..
    good ol santa rosa...lol..well ya made a good choice that place has gottin way outa control!! so whats the zoo like???

Napanutt
    that was my first time out there in our boat also its really nice out there!,but sh@#t dont make a wrong damn turn youll be drivin pass the same light marker for about a hr..lmao..im gonna ,make a couple trips we some of my buddys how live on that water so i can get more familair. met some really cool azz people that day, berryessa is my play ground but the delta can be plan b for sure!!!Dude,that's funny...We almost didn't get back to Orwood before dark because most of the crowd went to TP and we wanted to get back and park the ride before dark and didn't really know where the hell we were...
    I've been going to Berryessa since the mid 70's,with my dad,have B&W pics from then...

707dog
    Dude,that's funny...We almost didn't get back to Orwood before dark because most of the crowd went to TP and we wanted to get back and park the ride before dark and didn't really know where the hell we were...
    I've been going to Berryessa since the mid 70's,with my dad,have B&W pics from then...
    lmao excacly what happin to us!!..what a good way to spend a friday though..lol..
    yeah i learn to swim there and drive a boat. we use to stay @ spanish flats up on skunk hill,that was are lil spot! now im usually trailer queening it @ putah creek(ghetto creek) this dayz..pays to have buddyz who dont use there trailers, lil cleaning and up keep and we can stay as long as we want..

Napanutt
    now im usually trailer queening it @ putah creek(ghetto creek) this dayz..
    We've camped at Putah Creek for 4 or 5 years now (both sides)...have heard all the horror stories...never experianced any of them...well maybe 4th of July,03,obnoxious racket till 3 or 4 in the morning (at least that's what the wife said,I was way out by then)...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast