Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bay area??

707dog
    We've camped at Putah Creek for 4 or 5 years now (both sides)...have heard all the horror stories...never experianced any of them...well maybe 4th of July,03,obnoxious racket till 3 or 4 in the morning (at least that's what the wife said,I was way out by then)...
    well hell...my name is anthony if ya see me on the water swing by and introduce ya self and we will throw a few back...

Napanutt
    we will throw a few back...
    absolutely...
    :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:

MOBrien
    Waddup! I'm in Sactown. Have run a lot with the Delta crew and bummed I had to miss Hooky Day....went the last 2 yrs. Hey Napa....know anyone that may have interest in a Cheeter like yours, but open bow?
    Might be looking to unload it soon.

707dog
    Waddup! I'm in Sactown. Have run a lot with the Delta crew and bummed I had to miss Hooky Day....went the last 2 yrs. Hey Napa....know anyone that may have interest in a Cheeter like yours, but open bow?
    Might be looking to unload it soon.
    whats up mobrien? sactown the mactown..lmao..love that place! hooky day was a blast for me and my crew..hey where in your area is pretty cool to run around on the boats??never been that way at all for boating..

Im in redwood city. I was there on hookie day. I was a passinger in 2nastys twinn dcb 22. was a great day. You guys going on the lunch run? I might be a passinger this one too. Not wsure if I want to go through the pain of driving my stoker. But Ill atleast be at whorewood for breakfast>

707dog
    Im in redwood city. I was there on hookie day. I was a passinger in 2nastys twinn dcb 22. was a great day. You guys going on the lunch run? I might be a passinger this one too. Not wsure if I want to go through the pain of driving my stoker. But Ill atleast be at whorewood for breakfast>
    i was thinking of hittin up the lunch run but i was pushing the family mover above normal on hooky day so might have to pass on this one..if something goes wrong the damn smart-craft computer will let them know i was hot rodding the cruiser..lmao

lucky
    UKIAH here

DSW
    UKIAH here
    We used to go up to Lake Mendocino every weekend for years! Since i was about 12 years old. How is the ol' pond? Almost empty yet?

MOBrien
    whats up mobrien? sactown the mactown..lmao..love that place! hooky day was a blast for me and my crew..hey where in your area is pretty cool to run around on the boats??never been that way at all for boating..
    Sac River is great. Miles and miles to run, then the Old town "area" has a bunch of dockside restaurants to drop into. Joe's Crab Shack, Rio City Cafe, Chevy's, Crawdad's, Virgin Sturgeon, and a couple others. Fun place to boat around and burn some gas.

riverbound
    I have been up here for work for a while. Fly in on Mondays and fly home on Fridays.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast