Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Newbie Alert

KINGVIZION
    Just like the kid, this is my first V-drive (74 Hondo) I think its an XH-511T. Anyway, can't wait to put it in the water this spring. Smalls and one of my buddies from here are gonna help me build the motor, and set up. I live in Nevada (Carson City). Always looking for "GOOD" advice. I sent some pics to smalls to post on here to see if anyone knows any history on my boat, its called "Danger Zone".

Just like the kid, this is my first V-drive (74 Hondo) I think its an XH-511T. Anyway, can't wait to put it in the water this spring. Smalls and one of my buddies from here are gonna help me build the motor, and set up. I live in Nevada (Carson City). Always looking for "GOOD" advice. I sent some pics to smalls to post on here to see if anyone knows any history on my boat, its called "Danger Zone".
    Thats like Jumbo Shrimp! Huge Oxymoron!
    Just kidding! Smalls will get that thing running strong

FlatStupid
    Good luck Newbie! RCL kiss my A$$!

sangervdrive
    Do I have to be referred to as "the kid"? haha just kidding, maybe that will become my new nickname.

KINGVIZION
    Do I have to be referred to as "the kid"? haha just kidding, maybe that will become my new nickname.
    At "22" yes. Put some pics of your boat on here.

sangervdrive
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...car/sanger.jpg
    This is my vessel, picture is from the previous owner I bought it with no motor.

KINGVIZION
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...car/sanger.jpg
    This is my vessel, picture is from the previous owner I bought it with no motor.
    I like it. Did someone use to race it. Im trying to find history on mine. Everybody seems to know everything about every other boat but mine. :argue:

sangervdrive
    Yeah the guy I bought it from raced it, his name is Greg Woolard. He mostly raced around St.Louis I think but he said he had it out at Firebird once or twice. The number was 370.

MetalMan
    Rad dude! What kind of stuff is inside the boat? What kind of steering set-up, What kind of V-drive and degree, shaft log, do you run the tack off the msd or does it have a tachdrive on the v-drive, Rewarder headers or Bassett and last but not least, what kind of motor is that?
    I'm new and have lots of questions too! Always trying to learn.

Cole Man II
    Kingvizion,
    Tell us about the motor you will be building for the baot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast