Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Who makes the coffee in your office???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I was just told (by someone other than my boss) that since I am the first one in the office, that its common courtesy to make everyone's coffee, even though I don't drink it. My response was a big F-U! I am not the coffee bitch. Not that I think I am above such a task, wait, yes I do. I am the HR manager, not the secretary.
    Make your own coffee, you lazy a-hole. :yuk:

riverbound
    I was just told (by someone other than my boss) that since I am the first one in the office, that its common courtesy to make everyone's coffee, even though I don't drink it. My response was a big F-U! I am not the coffee bitch. Not that I think I am above such a task, wait, yes I do. I am the HR manager, not the secretary.
    Make your own coffee, you lazy a-hole. :yuk:
    Extra cream and sugar please

topless
    In our office, the first person here does make it BUT we all drink it and whoever drinks the last cup makes more. It is not delegated to any one person and I toatally agree that if you don't drink it, don't make it.

hotsand65
    I agree, I don't drink coffee I drink diet coke so does the first person in need to have a. ice filled diet coke ready for me?

Sleek-Jet
    Me, or one of the handfull of people that I have personally trained. And I can tell when someone has deviated from the recipe...
    Good coffee is a matter of pride.

InKahntrol
    Our office has the same unspoken rule... the first person in makes the coffee. But... we all drink coffee. Of course I got around that by purposefully making two really bad pots in a row. Now I'm banned from touching the coffee maker, which is how I like it.

YeLLowBoaT
    If you don't drink it, you should not make it...go tell them to go drink some hot coffee while going 35 mph over speed bumbs... :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
    My boss likes us...so he bought us a case of monster

Ziggy
    Something I don't worry about...I let the coffee drinkers fight about it.

MAINEVENT
    The ladies here make the guys coffee everymorning :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast