Chuck is one of those jar head earlier guys, goes to work for Ca. something or other catching bad guys, has holes in different places of his body that were made by lead or sharp steel. He gets in charge of an aera at folsum - has an office of his own New gal comes on board great looking big boobs , he asks her to get him some coffee, bad looks come his way, but in a few days she does bring him some coffee, down the road he has to go into the yard to get a dude to cool it, no weapon . they end up on the ground and hear a cur- chang of a weapon and look up it is my friends woman companion worker with weapon now cocked, the inmate who knows of the problems between them, looks at Chuck and asks WHO is she aiming at! That is a true story I am kind of stupid at times as we and 12 people are at a sushi whatever resturant am coached by Chuck on what of that shit might be cooked a little, I tested a little he asked me how is it i look at his now wife Julie and tell the truth, it tastes like an old girl friend. So i live through that one the fancy people are roaring. ..so we are on a cruise you people know the deal dress up look pretty, so i am at the head of the table look at my female friends [Julie]and challange the guy at the next table that my gals had bigger boobs then his table. It calmed down after security got there so julie has not killed me yet but will see them next week. Now back to Capitan Morgan and talk with him some more. Over and out........
I had to read that a few times... but i get the picture now .." who is she aiming at " LMAO