Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who makes the coffee in your office???

NOTALENT
    Is that your lisp surfacing again brandon??? :crossx:
    God damnit....that shits coming back!!! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Is that your lisp surfacing again brandon??? :crossx:
    OMG, LMFAO!!!
    hahahahhaha :rollside:

hoolign
    I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Been on 9 years still the least senior of da' crew..........3 scoops...........
    and don't forget the paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Those MSA packs are sure alot lighter than the old Scotts. I hated those things!

Froggystyle
    First one in... always, in every business I have ever worked in, for or owned.
    The only difference is, I always have had the first manager in make it. It takes a manager to open the door, so technically they are always the first in.
    The guys should be getting to work, manager taking care of things such as opening up, getting the compressor running and hitting start on the coffee maker.
    When I am here first, I make the coffee. Additionally, I make it even though I swing by sixbucks on the way to work, so I have mine already.
    If you are in HR, you understand the value of morale. Coffee is liquid morale first thing in the morning.
    I don't see the big deal, but I have never taken personal offense to doing things perceived to be below my position. I have nine people working for me here at Trident, and I clean the shitters every ninth time, including the ones I don't use (shop and womens rooms).

Do F150's Float?
    God damnit....that shits coming back!!! :rollside:
    Which reminds me...i really need to return those pink hotshorts you left in my truck when we went to elsinore. PM me your address - i'll fed ex 'em even

H20Advantage
    We have a group walk to Dietrich's every morning....

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    First one in... always, in every business I have ever worked in, for or owned.
    The only difference is, I always have had the first manager in make it. It takes a manager to open the door, so technically they are always the first in.
    The guys should be getting to work, manager taking care of things such as opening up, getting the compressor running and hitting start on the coffee maker.
    When I am here first, I make the coffee. Additionally, I make it even though I swing by sixbucks on the way to work, so I have mine already.
    If you are in HR, you understand the value of morale. Coffee is liquid morale first thing in the morning.
    I don't see the big deal, but I have never taken personal offense to doing things perceived to be below my position. I have nine people working for me here at Trident, and I clean the shitters every ninth time, including the ones I don't use (shop and womens rooms).
    Well I guess everyone is better than me because I don't make coffee for people. :boxed:
    If the coffee drinkers are so worried about their coffee being ready when they come in, they can set the timer the night before. I don't come in the office first to prepare the office for everyone, I come in early to get my own work done.
    Maybe I just don't get it because I don't drink coffee.

NOTALENT
    Well I guess everyone is better than me because I don't make coffee for people. :boxed:
    If the coffee drinkers are so worried about their coffee being ready when they come in, they can set the timer the night before. I don't come in the office first to prepare the office for everyone, I come in early to get my own work done.
    Maybe I just don't get it because I don't drink coffee.

Tell him to fock off....There is no reason for you to do that. If they rely on coffee thats there deal. I rely on my rockstars...I dont see them buying them for me.

hoolign
    God damnith....that shith coming back!!! :rollside:
    There I fixed your post for you!

JetBoatRich
    do you trust who makes the coffee or what they put in it :yuk:

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast