Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who makes the coffee in your office???

hoolign
    I don't drink coffee so I don't care, thats my point. :rollside:
    Have you tried sitting at your desk naked?? That's a sure fire way to keep em away from the coffee pot!

superdave013
    Next thing they will be having me wipe there asses.
    you missed a spot
    I don't drink that nasty stuff either and I have never made a pot of coffee in my life.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Hey, you are the one making the big deal out of it. You asked, we responded. I don't think you are looking for input, I think you are fishing for support and not getting it so you are getting defensive.
    You clearly aren't going to make coffee for anyone regardless of what we all say, so leave it at that. You are bucking a well established and understood policy that has been around since well before I started working. Nearly universally, the first person in (or junior person... which most of the time is the same person) makes coffee. You don't drink coffee and are offended by the insinuation that you should make it for everyone else, so tell them all to eat a dick. Case closed.
    On the other hand, if your boss wants you to make coffee, you should. It is up to them to delegate all responsibilities in the office, and coffee making is one of them. I have highly trained people empty trash cans as part of their jobs.
    If it isn't your boss asking you to... let your conscience be your guide.
    You are right, I don't give a shit about your opinion so I should have never posted this.

Froggystyle
    You are right, I don't give a shit about your opinion so I should have never posted this.

Wow... remind me to send you a Christmas card next year...

uclahater
    I was just told (by someone other than my boss) that since I am the first one in the office, that its common courtesy to make everyone's coffee, even though I don't drink it. My response was a big F-U! I am not the coffee bitch. Not that I think I am above such a task, wait, yes I do. I am the HR manager, not the secretary.
    Make your own coffee, you lazy a-hole. :yuk:
    Add 4 times the proper amount of coffee :idea: , and they'll probably ask you not to make it again :idea: After they get done bouncing off the walls :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Wow... remind me to send you a Christmas card next year...
    Geez Froggystyle, notice the smiley face....this is the internet, don't take everything so serious. :argue:

Ziggy
    I don't even know how to make coffee......
    Linda, just sit in the parking lot til someone else walks in.......no longer the first to arrive, done deal.

BarryMac
    I was just told (by someone other than my boss) that since I am the first one in the office, that its common courtesy to make everyone's coffee, even though I don't drink it. My response was a big F-U! I am not the coffee bitch. Not that I think I am above such a task, wait, yes I do. I am the HR manager, not the secretary.
    LMAO, From the HR Manager, that's freaking classic...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    LMAO, From the HR Manager, that's freaking classic...
    Geez, you people are so judgemental. Froggystyle is right, I should have never posted this. I had no idea coffee was such a touchy topic for everyone.
    :boxed:

Howie Feltersnatch
    You sound like a lot of fun to work with.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast