Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Who makes the coffee in your office???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I make the coffee at home and I have a big Brookstone mug that keeps it hot past lunch time if I want to take that long to drink it.
    We took turns making coffee at my last place. First one (Coffee drinker) in makes it. The person that empties it made a new pot.
    Hey Linda, Here's a thought. Agree to it and tell them you don't even drink it so who knows how it will turn out. Make it real shitty for them. Too strong, too much water etc... Pretty soon, they will ask you to stop.
    Reverse psychology cause it will be their idea for you to stop. :skull:
    Forensic
    I think I will switch the cafeinnated and decaf. :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    You sound like a lot of fun to work with.
    Thanks!!! :rollside:

cxr133
    just really screw it up the first few times... then apologetically explain that you dont drink coffee.. so you dont know how it should really taste!!
    after that noone will ask you to make cofee again

BarryMac
    Geez, you people are so judgemental. Froggystyle is right, I should have never posted this. I had no idea coffee was such a touchy topic for everyone.
    :boxed:
    I agree with you, you don't drink it so you shouldn't have to make it, I just laughed out loud because the HR Manager told someone F-U, I'm not the Coffee Bitch, make your own coffee you lazy a-hole... come on that is freaking funny....... ROTFLMAO...

uclahater
    Why should someone who doesnt drink coffee have to make it for those that dont unless you work in a restaurant :idea: I dont see people runnin to seven/eleven to pick me up a big gulp everytime I run out :idea:
    Put some ground up jalopeno's in it :idea: They'll be so busy lookin for a snow cone to wipe their Ass that the'll forget that they ever drank coffee :crossx:

hoolign
    Why should someone who doesnt drink coffee have to make it for those that dont unless you work in a restaurant :idea: I dont see people runnin to seven/eleven to pick me up a big gulp everytime I run out :idea:
    Put some ground up jalopeno's in it :idea: They'll be so busy lookin for a snow cone to wipe their Ass that the'll forget that they ever drank coffee :crossx:
    AHhhh ..Shes a woman!
    and ..here we goooooooooooooo

uclahater
    AHhhh ..Shes a woman!
    well when you put it that way :crossx: :crossx:

Wild Horses
    I've been asked to make coffee, not a chance in He!!. Never seen anybody grabbing me a soda out of the machine or water out of the cooler.
    Pretty much the only people that think everybody should make a pot are the coffee drinkers. I'm glad I don't have that ball and chain on.
    Also I've never heard of any time honored tradition to make coffee, and I'm regretfully older.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    AHhhh ..Shes a woman!
    If I were a spastic women-libber, I would be offended by this comment. Lucky I am not.
    I am not really sure why the whole coffee things makes me so irrate. I mean, if you are at my house, I will serve you to your hearts content. Maybe because that is my choice. Who knows, who really cares.......make your own coffee.

cxr133
    ohhh BTW....
    when i come into the office by 9:00 i would like a fresh cup of coffee w/ 1/2 and 1/2 sitting on my desk (you got that) :220v:

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast