Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who makes the coffee in your office???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    ohhh BTW....
    when i come into the office by 9:00 i would like a fresh cup of coffee w/ 1/2 and 1/2 sitting on my desk (you got that) :220v:
    I will make sure to wear a short skirt and show lots of cleavage for ya too!

BarryMac
    No Nip???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    No Nip???
    Says who?!?!?

cxr133
    Well... since you bought it up..do you know what the previous HR MAnager used to do for me on Fridays??? :220v:

BarryMac
    Says who?!?!?
    You hiring Mrs HR Manager? What's the name of your company???

Froggystyle
    Geez, you people are so judgemental. Froggystyle is right, I should have never posted this. I had no idea coffee was such a touchy topic for everyone.
    :boxed:
    Nobody messes with my coffee...
    I get touchy even thinking about it. You need to remember, I have a military background, and anyone who says that the SEAL teams or any other organization runs on money, gas or ammo is incorrect. They run on caffeine, and everything else finds its way into the deal.
    Sorry to come off as hard. Just stating my experiences. You should see what I make my hot Vice President, Administration do for me...
    Of course, she is my wife, so it might be a different deal I guess...

Her454
    Well I guess everyone is better than me because I don't make coffee for people. :boxed:
    If the coffee drinkers are so worried about their coffee being ready when they come in, they can set the timer the night before. I don't come in the office first to prepare the office for everyone, I come in early to get my own work done.
    Maybe I just don't get it because I don't drink coffee.

MrsBoardsMenJay - I completely agree. I dont drink coffee and I wouldnt want to make it for someone else either. I dont drink it for a reason, I cant stand the smell of it.
    I dont ask people to fix my Hot Chocolate when I drink it in the am............
    And tell Froggy to go jump in the lake. :rollside:

hoolign
    If I were a spastic women-libber, I would be offended by this comment. Lucky I am not.
    I am not really sure why the whole coffee things makes me so irrate. I mean, if you are at my house, I will serve you to your hearts content. Maybe because that is my choice. Who knows, who really cares.......make your own coffee.
    You do know I was kidding

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Nobody messes with my coffee...
    I get touchy even thinking about it. You need to remember, I have a military background, and anyone who says that the SEAL teams or any other organization runs on money, gas or ammo is incorrect. They run on caffeine, and everything else finds its way into the deal.
    Sorry to come off as hard. Just stating my experiences. You should see what I make my hot Vice President, Administration do for me...
    Of course, she is my wife, so it might be a different deal I guess...
    I cannot wait to meet you....I am going to offer you a cup of coffee and then tell you to make it yourself!
    :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup :coffeycup
    Man, is it river season yet? :rollside:

Dave C
    GJB: yes that is quite amusing... LOL... I can just picture the HR director saying ...." I got your f-ing coffee right here, fawker...!" LOL
    Mrs. Bords.... coffee drinkers are like heroine addicts, if they don't get their fix they get all cranky n shiat..... My advise would be to tread lightly. LOL
    j/k tell em to stick it!
    I agree with you, you don't drink it so you shouldn't have to make it, I just laughed out loud because the HR Manager told someone F-U, I'm not the Coffee Bitch, make your own coffee you lazy a-hole... come on that is freaking funny....... ROTFLMAO...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast