Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Its not APRIL FOLS yet, but someone should let this clown in on that

a catered life
    i see this thread is slowly dividing splitting the lines between blacks and whites in the boating community and speaking for myself i would not like to see diddy as the current figure for james bond only because the role does not fit what he displays and stands for period.......but lets all remember its a freaking movie :yuk: ... some of the stupid ass comments on this issue have been done in bad taste and offended me ..how can any one make comment about a man they dont even know? and why do blunts and 40's always have to be linked to us...you guys need to check your self and stick to stuff you know about...
    :idea: and for the record i have personally meet diddy twice and what the media betrays is 80% bullshit( like they do for most artist)....he's only doing what most of us do everyday providing for his family and making life easy for my family......but maybe some of you are just jealous and scared to admit it he got more money and had better women than most of us can dream about...he's no gangster and can not rap but his music is the hottest and most played music in any club you got to.....i dont see a problem with him as long as he does affect what i'm doing...just my $.02

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    i see this thread is slowly dividing splitting the lines between blacks and whites in the boating community and speaking for myself i would not like to see diddy as the current figure for james bond only because the role does not fit what he displays and stands for period.......but lets all remember its a freaking movie :yuk: ... some of the stupid ass comments on this issue have been done in bad taste and offended me ..how can any one make comment about a man they dont even know? and why do blunts and 40's always have to be linked to us...you guys need to check your self and stick to stuff you know about...
    :idea: and for the record i have personally meet diddy twice and what the media betrays is 80% bullshit( like they do for most artist)....he's only doing what most of us do everyday providing for his family and making life easy for my family......but maybe some of you are just jealous and scared to admit it he got more money and had better women than most of us can dream about...he's no gangster and can not rap but his music is the hottest and most played music in any club you got to.....i dont see a problem with him as long as he does affect what i'm doing...just my $.02
    2 thumbs up for a DAMN good post I agree 100%

Second "PLACE"
    "....he's only doing what most of us do everyday providing for his family and making life easy for my family......"
    REALLY?

CA Stu
    I think if a white celebrity wanted to portray a historically black fictional character (Shaft, Superfly, JJ frrm Good Times, Freddy "Boom Boom" Washington) just to satisfy his overinflated ego, he'd catch the same kind of flak.
    I'm sure it's all media driven BS, I certainly hope my posts didn't offend you. Didn't mean to.
    Cheers
    CA Stu
    PS Chuck Norris could play "Shaft".

Second "PLACE"
    I Don't particularly care for John Cougar, John Melencamp or John Cougar-Mellancamp - whatever he calls himself these days either. But I guess since I don't "know" him personally I should not voice my opinion?
    People voice there likes and dislikes of many people they don't know.......
    Election day is almost here. There is plenty of negative comments being thrown out about candidates we don't know personaly.....does that make them racist?........... Not really.
    just my .02

a catered life
    I Don't particularly care for John Cougar, John Melencamp or John Cougar-Mellancamp - whatever he calls himself these days either. But I guess since I don't "know" him personally I should not voice my opinion?
    People voice there likes and dislikes of many people they don't know.......
    Election day is almost here. There is plenty of negative comments being thrown out about candidates we don't know personaly.....does that make them racist?........... Not really.
    just my .02
    where did i call anyone racist?????? but if the shoe fits wear it proudly.... and yes people do voice their opinions but some here were a as close to sterotyping blacks as i have ever heard.......and elections and this subject are apples and oranges...i was only talking about this subject
    and ps i never heard any one say the new mayor of la needs to go back to the border with his homeboys

mxbundy
    and ps i never heard any one say the new mayor of la needs to go back to the border with his homeboys
    OK I`ll say it!
    I think the Mayor of LA should go back to the border and take a few million of our ILLEGAL friends with him! :crossx:
    Just joking on the mayor part, but serious about the focking illegal part!

Kilrtoy
    I stand by what I said Im sure he smokes blunts

Kilrtoy
    OK I`ll say it!
    I think the Mayor of LA should go back to the border and take a few million of our ILLEGAL friends with him! :crossx:
    Just joking on the mayor part, but serious about the focking illegal part!
    AGREED

boatsnblondes
    I don't know...Rex Harrison must have fallen over when Eddie Murphy ruined the role of Dr. Doolittle....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast