Thread: Good deal or not?

topless
    I'm buying a 2003 Ford Explorer with 125000 miles on it. It is fully loaded but had minor damage to the rear bumper................OK, I know it's a good deal but thought I'd brag about it. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Antisocial
    The bumper isnt the problem. Id be careful of the motor & trans & front end...What size motor does it have? does the trans have the OD switch on the shifter?

topless
    The bumper isnt the problem. Id be careful of the motor & trans & front end...What size motor does it have? does the trans have the OD switch on the shifter?Are you trying to rain on my parade?

Antisocial
    not really i just see lots of these trucks with problems.. dont want to see you get burnt....

topless
    not really i just see lots of these trucks with problems.. dont want to see you get burnt....I won't but thanks. I know the owner personally from work and they like me so are giving me first dibs. They also were going to ask a helluva lot more if I didn't want it. They just know I'm looking for a vehicle for my daughter. I know that they have never had a problem with it but since they just moved farther away from work just bought a small car for the gas mileage and don't need it anymore. I for one think it's a steal.

Antisocial
    i guess its ok if you know them . then you sort of know if they took care of it or not.... bumper should cost ya maybe 2- 250 used with brackets. as long as its chrome if its plastic then its another story..

topless
    i guess its ok if you know them . then you sort of know if they took care of it or not.... bumper should cost ya maybe 2- 250 used with brackets. as long as its chrome if its plastic then its another story..Oops, not chrome but I can live with it for 2000

phebus
    It's an '03, with 125,000 mi., and they just moved farther from work? Dayammmmmnnnnn, they do some driving!

Antisocial
    2k will work you have plenty of room to sell or put money into...