Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sooooooo...........

topless
    How ya'll fags been doin lately? I haven been here to visit lately but just wanted to let ya know I was thinking about you. Oh did I mention that you are all a bunch of FAGS?????? :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    How ya'll fags been doin lately? I haven been here to visit lately but just wanted to let ya know I was thinking about you. Oh did I mention that you are all a bunch of FAGS?????? :crossx:
    I just knew that you thought about me.... ..........( . )( . )..........and I am not a FAG !

Kim Hanson
    Fag
    Homo Biatch........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    Fag
    You are like a stuck record biatch...........( . )( . ).............. :220v:

EAZYKILLER2006
    CAN I FINALLY USE MY NEW WORD AND CALL THEMZ ALL SWALLOWERZ? who are we talking about? come on ppl i need 2 b entertained~ football is still inbetween games~ WHATEVER THAT MEANS (I JUST ASKED IF IT WAS OVER YET) and i am bored ~oh heck dont mind me i am just bored bored bored BOO HOO...oh yeah!!! PIZZA IS HERE...

Kim Hanson
    CAN I FINALLY USE MY NEW WORD AND CALL THEMZ ALL SWALLOWERZ? who are we talking about? come on ppl i need 2 b entertained~ football is still inbetween games~ WHATEVER THAT MEANS (I JUST ASKED IF IT WAS OVER YET) and i am bored ~oh heck dont mind me i am just bored bored bored BOO HOO...oh yeah!!! PIZZA IS HERE...
    You hurt my feeling now...SWALLOWERZ :cry: ...none here, they are in the Jet Section ...pizza sounds good..what kind?...( . )( . )...........

EAZYKILLER2006
    [QUOTE=Kim Hanson]You hurt my feeling now...SWALLOWERZ :cry: ...none here, they are in the Jet Section ...pizza sounds good..what kind?...( . )( . )........... [/QUOTE~oh ok no swallowerz k sorry about that...
    just the fags must be huh? taking it up the ass? or what makes themz all fags? i am just kidding lol cus i am bored ...oh yea the PIZZA well...they suck ! they are all beer drinkers so the put jalapenos on the pizza BOO! well i didnt need pizza anyways~ i had a salad and put some of themz buffalo wings on it dang they were hot too...maybe i will just go drink up their beer NOW for that! (he he)

Kim Hanson
    [QUOTE=Kim Hanson]You hurt my feeling now...SWALLOWERZ :cry: ...none here, they are in the Jet Section ...pizza sounds good..what kind?...( . )( . )........... [/QUOTE~oh ok no swallowerz k sorry about that...
    just the fags must be huh? taking it up the ass? or what makes themz all fags? i am just kidding lol cus i am bored ...oh yea the PIZZA well...they suck ! they are all beer drinkers so the put jalapenos on the pizza BOO! well i didnt need pizza anyways~ i had a salad and put some of themz buffalo wings on it dang they were hot too...maybe i will just go drink up their beer NOW for that! (he he)
    Drink the beer that will make them pay for you time on here, tell them you think Kim Hanson is hot and that pizza sucked.... :crossx: ..........( . )( . )...........

EAZYKILLER2006
    Drink the beer that will make them pay for you time on here, tell them you think Kim Hanson is hot and that pizza sucked.... :crossx: ..........( . )( . )...........hey u are getting me in trouble with themz dudes...now they think i am a fag they think kim is a chick and they all said what u really want to say to me is "for me to leave u all alone" ...BOO they aint rite LMAO

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey topless, were changing your name to BOTTOMLESS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast