Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sooooooo...........

Biglue
    Hey topless, were changing your name to BOTTOMLESS
    No, that name is taken by Dmonzsta. :crossx:

rrrr
    No, that name is taken by Dmonzsta. :crossx:
    LMFAO....... :crossx:
    I thought Donald and lucky were "little fuzzy bear" and "big bear"....... :skull: :skull:

Kim Hanson
    hey u are getting me in trouble with themz dudes...now they think i am a fag they think kim is a chick and they all said what u really want to say to me is "for me to leave u all alone" ...BOO they aint rite LMAO
    Thats cause the have heard of me and that I love to flirt with the girls :crossx: You can talk to me, leave the rest alone in here they are all fags they don't like your kind...........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    LMFAO....... :crossx:
    I thought Donald and lucky were "little fuzzy bear" and "big bear"....... :skull: :skull:
    I thought it was " No Hair " and " Big Bear "........( . )( . )........... :rollside:

TAF
    How ya'll fags been doin lately? I haven been here to visit lately but just wanted to let ya know I was thinking about you. Oh did I mention that you are all a bunch of FAGS?????? :crossx:
    Did any of you guys realize :idea: her snake has her mouth open, Ouch!!!! :cry:

topless
    Did any of you guys realize :idea: her snake has her mouth open, Ouch!!!! :cry:The snake wasn't my idea but I do like the fact that it has fangs. :crossx:

lucky
    I thought it was " No Hair " and " Big Bear "........( . )( . )........... :rollside:
    you could join us sugar and it could be long hair , no hair and big bear -- we could be the new focked up version of the three stooges

lucky
    fock it.. we'll just call ya lucky, kim and fag
    lmao -- BINGO

Kim Hanson
    lmao -- BINGO
    That is funny.........( . )( . ).....the 3 stooges one also

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12