Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renaming a boat

Jetaholic
    Very interesting thread...
    However, I don't think my boat ever had a name. Or if it did at one time, there aren't any records of it that I can find.
    So how do you go about naming a boat that never had a name?

scooooter7
    Good reading here....
    My last boat was named "the Other Woman" when I bought it. Needless to say I couldn't keep that name, so I took off the decals and never gave it a new name.

EAZYKILLER2006
    Are there any virgins over 18?
    BTW, I hear renaming a boat is bad luck.
    guess if u have an X~ u may be waved the bad luck :rollside: seeing u already had your share...

partytime
    guess if u have an X~ u may be waved the bad luck :rollside: seeing u already had your share...
    No Sh!t.
    Thanks everyone.

EAZYKILLER2006
    No Sh!t.
    Thanks everyone.Funniest Shit Ever
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I joined this message board almost a month ago and I gotta tell ya....
    You guys/gals are all some of the funniest fokking people I've ever met on here!
    This board is pure comedy! On top of all the useful information on restoring boats...which helps because I've got my winter project going...with comedy on top of it all!
    You guys rock!
    All the Cali boaters should have a HUGE ***boat get together at some lake in Cali...I wonder which lake would be the best. Of course you don't have to be a resident of Cali to participate...if you're willing to make the drive you're more than welcome. I would say Pine Flat in Sanger, which is right by where I live in Fresno. Not because of it's closeness to me...I'm willing to make the drive to wherever, but since Fresno/Sanger is right in the middle of Cali...we could all meet in the middle. However, any lake would be great (even Lake Piru LOL).
    So whoever is down for the get together this summer...let's all decide on a lake and we'll get this ***boat get together goin'!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Very interesting thread...
    However, I don't think my boat ever had a name. Or if it did at one time, there aren't any records of it that I can find.
    So how do you go about naming a boat that never had a name?
    You just skip the "De-naming" ceremony.

Jetaholic
    You just skip the "De-naming" ceremony.
    OK...now...for the naming ceremony, does the boat have to be on a treadmill?

SmokinLowriderSS
    No, but it does help speed the procedure up some, typically 14.275%.
    Also, the treadmill, if used, must be oriented in a "from West to East" direction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12