Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any takers?

Sked
    Got another little game if anyones interested.
    Contest Question:
    What well known circle flatbottom driver was about the only flatbottom driver if not THE only flatbottom driver to be disqualified after a race for failing to requalify after a more than two year absence from driving in competition?
    I'll give $50.00 off anything I sell or $25.00 beer money, your choice, to the first person who can correctly ID the driver.

Kindsvater Flat
    What about the whole 75 if we guess name and years?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    JSSK88
    I'll give $50.00 off anything I sell or $25.00 beer money, your choice, to the first person who can correctly ID the driver. [/QB]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ill put up $10 to the first guy that guesses what JSSK88 sells??? No just kiddin! But seriously what do you sell???

CircleJerk
    Well here's my guess. My only clue is the 'well known' part. The most well know driver for me is Gordon Jennings Sr. Do I win?

Sked
    Kindsvater Flat:
    What about the whole 75 if we guess name and years? Wow! I feel like I'm being set up here, it seems like such an easy question when you know the answer.
    I'll tell you what, name the year, place, and class and I'll give $50.00 off anything I sell AND $25.00 beer money to the first person with the correct answers or I'll do as originally stated, but the first correct answer one way or the other ends the contest.
    I'm looking for one specific driver only. I don't think there can be that many circle flatbottom drivers DQ'd for that particular offense. Can there?

Sked
    V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    [QUOTE]
    But seriously what do you sell??? Just about anything you could use or want made for an inboard performance boat, especially circle flatbottoms. There's a minuscule listing on the catalog page of my website listed below or if you have anything specific in mind, let me know.
    Thanks for asking.
    [ October 14, 2003, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: JSSK88 ]

victorfb
    just a guess..... denis "the god father" polacia?

FlatRacer
    Duff Dailey?

Sked
    Sorry to report, there's no winner yet.

No.1 Gurupie
    Bob Goettle?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast