Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any takers?

Sked
    Again, sorry, but no.

uclahater
    JSSK88:
    Got another little game if anyones interested.
    Contest Question:
    What well known circle flatbottom driver was about the only flatbottom driver if not THE only flatbottom driver to be disqualified after a race for failing to requalify after a more than two year absence from driving in competition?
    I'll give $50.00 off anything I sell or $25.00 beer money, your choice, to the first person who can correctly ID the driver. Paul Gritchard (not sure if I spelled his name right)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    smile_sp smile_sp ?????Boyd Schnell?????? smile_sp smile_sp

CircleJerk
    No Jerr, a famous well known driver!... "Shut the H___ UP" ! Soo sorry Sked, I couldnt control myself!

LeE ss13
    Julian Pettingil, September 19, 1981, Mission Bay, CA. The APBA official was Charles Beatty. The weather was over cast and drizzling. The yelling match went on for about an hour. Julian left. Bob Long was the overall winner.

V-Drive Tom
    Man, Thats such a COOL answer. I beleieve it even if ain't right! TOM..

Sked
    LeE ss13:
    Julian Pettingil, September 19, 1981, Mission Bay, CA. The APBA official was Charles Beatty. The weather was over cast and drizzling. The yelling match went on for about an hour. Julian left. Bob Long was the overall winner. I sent you a PM. LMK

was Larry right???

CircleJerk
    Yes Larry was right, however I posted the clue in the previous post. Did anyone get it? OHHH I'm bad! I was not telling my 'love child brother' Jerry to shut up......I just didnt know the date or place. Congratulations Larry wink

Sked
    LeE ss13:
    Julian Pettingil, September 19, 1981, Mission Bay, CA. The APBA official was Charles Beatty. The weather was over cast and drizzling. The yelling match went on for about an hour. Julian left. Bob Long was the overall winner. Congratulations Larry!!
    You are correct in the driver ID. Rather ironic and funny isn't it.
    jawdrop
    The event however is not one I know of. The event I recall is St. Petersburg, FL in 1982 or 83 and as I recall was in the SK class. The reason I know this is because I was there competing. I've got to run right now so I'll elaborate later.
    I'm going to give you the win for correctly identifying the driver and will also credit you with a complete correct answer if your answer can be confirmed that he was DQ'd AFTER he raced the boat in the event you mentioned.
    LMK your address and choice of prize and I will get it right out to you.
    Again, Congratulations!!!
    [ October 16, 2003, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: JSSK88 ]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast